RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Strange screen error [RESOLVED]

Rep:
Level 73
I see youuu.
So I've been working on my online game [using rmxos] and I've run into a very strange error, and I can't seem to fix it. For some reason, whenever I log in even if I register a new character, the screen is yellow. On top of that, I can't move or use any commands, and the character sprite doesn't show up.

http://mroedesigns.webs.com/dat/wtf.png

It happened after I was testing a map and got killed. It went to the gameover screen and then back to the title like normal. But now any time I get on it does that. I've cleared out the database multiple times, and tried multiple fixes, but nothing seems to help. I even put an autorun event on the first map to change the screen tone to normal, but it didn't do anything. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on what I can do to fix it?

EDIT ::

Honestly, I'm not sure how, but it's fixed. I was configuring the updater for the game, and suddenly it just stopped doing that. If anyone knows what would've been the cause, that'd be nice. But if not it's fine since it's working now. (Knock on wood :V)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 08:26:50 PM by mroedesigns »