RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HAPPY NEWYEAR

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
ok I know I live in a different time zone and it is now some minutes before 12 hours so...
I want to wish everyone who is still a wake or online a happy newyear and
I wish all you guys and girls new years wishes and a good 2011
happy newyear
and have fun with the firework and food!!!
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Yeah it's only 5:54pm right now.

Rep:
Level 84
Only 4:05 here. Happy New Year.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
It's 0:25 AM over here, so happy year everyone and have a happy Neaw year everyone

Rep:
Level 73
I swear, Officer - she's over 18.
It's only 9:48 on my end of the world...

Oh well, just means I have to wait. Happy New Years everyone!

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
We had a professional guy with license over here & threw mortars & fireworks *the big ones that I see on tv* thrown right on our front yard, it was epic

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
sounds cool over here it was cool too you know the huge firework packs?
I lauched two of them and one firework arrow got stuck and the whole thing blew up 8)
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Mine sucked, Went to a party...it was boring, got home...THREW UP ANYWAY LIKE A BOSS.

Passed out till 3pm :D

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
My new years was Awesome!

I was sleeping so hard I didn't even hear my son come home
 :dino:

;)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It was my first New Years away from home, and I loved every minute of it. Was with my boyfriend and a few of his friends for the night, randomly playing Smash Bros and WarioWare, and laughing our asses off at a hacked Mario video (see here). Then came 11:55 PM and we busted out classic Coca Cola bottles (in lieu of me being the only one over 21) and got ready for the clinking, though we kept switching the channel to watch old Groucho movies right before to avoid the annoying commentaries for the ball dropping. Then we realized with one minute to go that the bottles weren't the twist open kind, and that we needed a bottle opener. So one guy rushed out with 45 seconds to go to get an opener, and started opening everything as the countdown reached thirty seconds. Managed to get it just in time and did the traditional HAPPY NEW YEAR! toast, while I gots mah snuggles. ^^

We then all turned into pyros and went outside to set off some firecrackers in the weirdest places. I'm pretty sure that trees aren't meant to hold exploding objects like that (I swear, it was just Coca Cola...). Everything was followed by a long round of Slapjack, which was accompanied by the sounds of jammed fingers (mostly mine), screams of agony (again, mine), and the triumphant cries that came from everyone (except me ;-; ).

Was the best New Years of my life. <3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I got food poisoning, and the only thing I've eaten since New Year's eve is a bagel and an emglish muffin.

Happy New Year!

edit: emglish
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:24:49 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I was watching the House marathon.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Ugggggh... just stopped feeling like crap. Nope, not a hangover, I got the flu. Fortunately, it didn't kick my ass too hard for too long. Here's to a healthy 2011.
:tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I played Apples to Apples with some friends. It was fun.