RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Various Facesets and Character Sets

Rep:
Level 84
Know where you've been, to find out where your goi
This is a collection of Face Sets and Character Sets for RMVX from a RMXP WOW resource pack.

The Facesets have been resized and put in rows of 8, and the Character Sets havae been resized and dollered($) which for refrence allows RMVX to take the image as a whole for character sets.

All of them are either RMXP RTP or otherwise, and I do not claim ownership of any of them, I was just the monkey who along with Photoshop resized them all and made them look pretty. :)

Just copy into respective folders and enjoy :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:57:21 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 83
Hey , thanks .
A good "compilation" job . It's always easier to have ressources well organized .
You can use my scripts freely . but not for commercial use .
:ccbync:
Don't encrypt your game !!!
Want to give me credit ? Easy ,add me in your game :