RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who's your favorite 10 (more or less) Touhou Characters

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
Who is your favorite character in the touhou series? Please put your reasons...

1. Flandre Scarlet: I have plenty of reasons liking her. Her theme song reminds me how insane it is going against her on the EOSD she is incredibly hard but i do like the childish insanity side of hers...

2. Yuyuko Saigyouji: Of all of fanart of Yuyuko i must admit that she is one of the most beautiful of the touhou characters... Plus her ability to invoke death is a frightening one... Plus there is something a bit sad about her...

3. Sakuya Izayoi: Mostly because of the way she stops time and uses knives. I hear that she is Dio's daughter as some fans say... I think she is one of the most useful characters to play as in Touhou 7.5, 10.5 and 12.3 if you know how to use her correctly...

4. Marisa Kirisame: I usually play as her in the bullet hell ones due to the Love Coloured Master Spark attack. She is considerably powerful and somewhat a bit slow...

5. Reimu Hakurei: The fanart i recently seen of her makes her badass and beautiful at the same time and not to meantion that she is one of the main characters.

6. Tenshi Hinanawi: The Celestial that first appeared In SWR. She is a bit hard to control but she's a useful one in a way...

7. Utusho Reiuji: Okuu's is quite a hazardous dangerous one to play as and go against... I'd say that she is one of the most destructive like Flandre... The way she acts like a robot, She's actually birdbrained... Pity... Plus I like her theme tune: Solar Sect of Nuclear wisdom - Nuclear Fusion

8. Fujiwara No Mokou: She's quite a tricky boss and a troublesome one as a Extra boss of Imperishable Night... Her theme tune: Reach For The Moon, Immortal Smoke is my main favorite thing about her...

9. Cirno
She is quite an Idiot but I like that when she goes "EYE AM THE STRONGEST" Plus she is known as the infamous "Nine-ball" Not to meantion the Strongest Day 09/09/09... Plus her fanart is one of the things that makes her good.

10. Yukari Yakumo
She is truly hard to control in the fighter versions. When you fight her and play as her... She always were troubling type to figure out and plus she is always the unpredictable type... I remember her fighting against Tenshi and you don't really know if she's actually a heroine or a villian... She is quite troublesome... Plus controlling boarders and boundaries is a frightening ability to have... Plus she is quite crafty... Sort of like Aizen from bleach...

here's my reasons...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
What's a Touhou

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Touhou is a series of bullet hell shooters for the PC. But Three of it's games are a fighter like Tekken, Street Fighter etc, Besides... Touhou has a few characters to choose from. In Touhou 6 Embodiment of the scarlet devil... You have two characters to play as... A shrine maiden and A magician... For each character you have two kinds of bombs... For Marisa If you choose the love coloured master spark then your bomb is a giganitic lazer that obliterates everything in one direction. Before you even start you have four difficulties to go for. Easy, Normal, Hardcore and Lunatic. Easy is the only difficulty cut down by one stage so if you want the maxinum number then go for Normal or higher... Lunatic is one I would not recommend... Unless if you're very good at dodging a barrage of thousands of bullets coming right at you... Easy and Normal has less bullets coming than Hardcore and Lunatic. Easy is similar to normal except that Easy is slower when it comes to gameplay and it has one stage less but you will have enough time to dodge those bullets... So it's a series of bullet hell shooters... Is this enough for you grafikal?
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Silliest genre to have a story ever.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Okay... Bullet Hell games may lack a story as much as the others, but it about how's it played, how good and bad the characters are, Maybe you should download the game and then you should give it a rethink... I played the series and I cannot even unlock the extra stages because I'm not skilled enough to go through normal mode without even continuing... Besides you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover... Download and play some games that may not look like your kind of game but it's what worth playing for...

"Silliest genre to have a story ever." You say Anski? I thought of the exact same thing... A friend of mine kept on going on about it... And the way that friend explained it I thought it's nothing but a cheap rip off Team Fortress 2 and Sort of like Marvel... But Sometimes people should give somethings a try... Even though it doesn't have much a storyline... I would take... The Rail shooter games for example... They don't seem to have much of a storyline but they are still popular and short... So I would say that bullet hell shooters and Rail Shooters like The House Of The Dead, Time Crisis and Ghost Squad aren't that much different... Don't you agree?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Of course i'm judging everything by its cover automatically. Don't be so quick to jump to assumptions to defend you fanbase.

I've played the games... as you.. can.. see.. but... you.. must.. not.. judge.. me... either....

But seriously, I say it's silly, you assume i've never played it. And why so many ellipsis, does your typing need to breathe?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Of course i'm judging everything by its cover automatically. Don't be so quick to jump to assumptions to defend you fanbase.

I've played the games... as you.. can.. see.. but... you.. must.. not.. judge.. me... either....

But seriously, I say it's silly, you assume i've never played it. And why so many ellipsis, does your typing need to breathe?

Zing.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
don/dodon patchi and the new one for 360 have the most over the top story ever.