RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favorite Song Lyrics

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Post your favorite song lyrics. It can be from any song, and it can be as vulgar as you like, but of course if it gets too vulgar, who knows, someone might flush it down a toilet into the sewers.

If you REALLY want to, you can post why they're your favorite lyrics.

I guess I'll start.

"Oh, Billy Brown had lived an ordinary life,
Two kids, a dog, and the precautionary wife,
While it was all going accordingly to plan,
Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man."

Billy Brown, Mika

Notably, not my favorite SONG, not my favorite BAND, but in my opinion these lyrics are hilarious and the instrumentals are fantastic.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
There was a wolf in me
when the world was cold.
It was the life I lived
in the dark world below.
There was a wolf in me
crying and howling too
the night I ran with the wolves.
Tonight the food is you.

In The Year of the Wolf[/], Motorhead
:tinysmile: