RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Grooming Tips For Men by Men

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Here's another one:

Eyebrows

Some people (like me) can have rouge eyebrow hairs growing longer than other ones, and some people's eyebrows are ginormous and long. Use a beard trimmer with an adjustable setting on them. It's HIGHLY recommended that you start with a setting HIGHER than you think it should be. You don't want to cut them too short.

And PLUCK the unibrow area, and any other areas where only one of two hairs are growing in, and aren't actually part of where your eyebrows should be. I say pluck because, well, shaving them works but not only do they grow back, and quickly, but it'll look stubbly. Just pluck them out.
Isn't plucking them painful ;_;

Nope, just do it quickly, and do it when you don't plan on going out for the rest of the day (i.e before bed), as the area will be red.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Beard tips were very insightful, arl. Thanks.

Don't know why I never thought to fade the neck edge, looks so much better.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I actually get my unibrow waxed whenever I can. I always found it to work very well and last longer than plucking. However, do not wax when you are on acutane (pills for acne). Your skin will come off to. I know from experience.

On the subject of shaving, I often do this when I shave. First, I wash my face. I use face wash when it's available, but otherwise I will just use hot water. Then I will use Every Man Jack Face Scrub or pre-shave. This helps remove dirt and grim on your face in preparation for a smooth shave. Then I apply my shaving cream, leaving it on for about 5 minutes. Then I shave just how it has already been stated. After I shave I use Every Man Jack Face Lotion. This hydrates my face and helps razor burn.

I also agree with using Axe Dark Temptation. It got me a date once.

However, it is the combination of everything that makes the man. If you leave one out, it drags everything else behind.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow, this was an interesting read. :o

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
For those men who are real DIYers, apply conditioner to the beard in the shower. Do not remove. Step out of shower to shave, but apply some baby oil to your razor every stroke. Stroke slowly. Wipe off excess conditioner/baby oil scum from face, rinse in cool water, apply desired after-shave/styptic/cologne. It works for me.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I always used to shampoo/condition body hair. I have no idea why, it just became a habit. To tell the truth it just made everything stand up more and get more volume, especially my leg hair. So uh, unless you dig the whole rugged Sasquatch look, avoid doing that ;o

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Also semi-big update