RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Light And Dark

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
it redirects for deviant art to https://www.deviantart.com/join/?from=mature&deviationid=181778836 I think that mature in there means it has a mature flag. weird.

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior
try again i edited the 3 files to adjust their flags

i don't think a one line mention of the word sex really nesisitates the need for the tag i had originally.

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior
A update has emerged!

I've finished getting all armor and weapons working and started adding new weapon classes, but there are already over 60 weapons per material type so i'm not in a hurry to add another 20 when there are other things to do.

Been working on on my skill list, still lots of work there as it's a lot of custom melody and it's just me and IceDragon.

Been setting up all the enemies as well, though kinda annoying i can't seem to set a automatic growth for tohit and evade. (actor or enemy side)

Also got some work on the story stuff.

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior
A update has emerged

Alpha 6.0
This is the most robust build to date, Updates include:
Fully stated out enemies, weapons, armor, and classes.
Script library 90% complete (just need to streamline and debug a few)
Skills partially finished.
New town (Kingsford) added
A major update to the story; taking you out of the COtH and toward the first world boss.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZY2YQA9