RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Rally Voting!!! Help a brother out and vote!

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
So I don't think this is really an advertisement...in fact, it's more of a "help a brother out" than anything.  I'm not asking for anyone to become frequent members, but I AM asking for your opinions on a few projects created by a few friends.  Creation Asylum has a Game Rally that has gone on since June (i think) that we are needing voters for our projects.  What I am asking is for you to simply go and vote on which projects YOU think are the best in each given category.  I do not believe you are required to join the forum to vote, but if you are, after the votes are tallied, feel free to delete your account if you choose.  There are 6 games, one of them not so much a game, but an "interactive" novel...sort of... 

Granted, I'm not asking you to vote for MY project that I submitted, I am asking you to simply go, download the games, try them out and then vote for which one you felt won each specific category.

Here is the link: http://www.creationasylum.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27674 

Voting ends on Sunday, so get to voting! :)

On another note, I am beginning another project here which I will be posting more information here, within the next few weeks in the appropriate forum. 

If the moderators feel this is a form of advertisement, feel free to delete this and I apologize, but I really don't know WHAT to consider this...whether it is in the fringes of advertisement or not, however, I call it a formal request for YOUR opinions on a few projects :) 

Good day, and hopefully everyone is having a GREAT Christmas (or, today, Christmas eve XD)
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.