RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What did you get for Christmas?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Starting this thread early because I got a gift early from Girlfriend, who listened to my lamenting of spilling my coffee in my open air mug as I walked.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I got a My Chemical Romance t-shirt and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt from my girlfriend because those bands are cool and because we won't see each other on Christmas. I also got a new stereo for my car because my parents couldn't do it after Christmas.

I can't wait for real Christmas.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Nothing yet, but I'll be sure to post here when I get something.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

This so far, I dont think I really need anything else...

Edit: My girlfriend just got me
Spoiler for This Sweater:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 05:01:42 AM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
$60 dollar electric shaver. :D I have one more present to open tomorrow.

Rep:
Level 83
Well I got my Zune HD, Catalysm, a few shirts, some candy, an iTunes gift card, and an ugly sweater. So I am pretty happy. :)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dude I fucking love my Zune HD, and Cataclysm is pretty good

Rep:
Level 83
Dude I fucking love my Zune HD, and Cataclysm is pretty good
It is working pretty nice right now.
I have been playing Cat for about a week.. Love the free trial. lol.
And I forgot to say I got the Glee Christmas album. :) Love Glee

Rep:
Level 97
Just got this for myself :D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Parents got me:
Spoiler for I'm just going with the flow ok?:

And now to go to my Great Grandmother's Place, oh and having spend the holiday with the neighbors & my Uncle who spend the night and been at a friends house up to 11:30 yesterday >:3 in an Epic Pillow fight fufufu ~

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Skullcandy Skullcrushers (really nice headphones)
I Am Not a Human Being by Li'l Wayne
The Razors Edge by AC/DC
Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 20
Brushes for my drum set
Mousepad
USB Junction
Clothes and candy

Rep:
Level 97
Skullcandy Skullcrushers (really nice headphones)
No.
I Am Not a Human Being by Li'l Wayne
The Razors Edge by AC/DC
Sorry :(
Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 20
Brushes for my drum set
Mousepad
USB Junction
Clothes and candy
Kickass!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lotsa good books,
a GPS for my car,
some star wars gear,
some Seibei gear,
and a couple of really nice thermal mugs.

Specifically from Seibei:
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 05:42:47 PM by grafikal »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
An Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed 2
Final Fantasy 13
Fable 3
Penguin Slippers
A Toad doll
a $25 Walmart gift card
a full bed with comforter set and pillows.
English tea and cookies.
 8)

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
cash und cash und cash
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Attractive Female Member
Fables - Witches TPB
peacock blue cashmere scarf
chocolate and turkish delight
fancy new narnia hardback book
several vintage audubon prints
more cookbooks
hobby lobby giftcard
set of crystal cordial glasses and a few more crystal pieces
new williams sonoma snowflake cookie cutter, some new sanding sugars and a shortbread press
oh..and my HTC incredible from Jay, we gave those early

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I've been thinking about getting the htc incredible but I've been looking into the htc evo instead

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Razer Naga
1TB External HDD (named PROTO)
New Sneakers
New Slippers
Jeans
tshirts
zip up sweatshirt
TomTom EASE
some Riot Points for LoL
a rice bowl (?)
some new ink pens
a USB Splitter
a 60 day WoW card.

mom got a new TV for her studio, so I'm going to get the old one, so kinda secondhand TV gift or something.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 07:54:50 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
20 bucks, a godiva chocolate bar, and a fear and loathing in Las Vegas poster. :3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
                            I got ~
                                    20$
                                    Comics
                                    Pack of smokes
                                    A candle
                                    Some weed

I'm pretty happy with what I got this year. :3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I just ordered some of THESE because my parents promised to buy me some shoes, as i've been wearing black boots that have been falling apart.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I got:
One shirt
One pair of gloves
Four beer glasses
And a DVD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I got:
One shirt
One pair of gloves
Four beer glasses
And a DVD

All for use that Christmas night, right?

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
DVD, Metriod: the other M, and a bunch of sweaters.