RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What did you get for Christmas?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Hello friends. I hope everyone got what they wanted this year. I sure did.

Blue Yeti Microphone
iPad stand
Wireless bluetooth keyboard
4 gigs of RAM (not here yet)
Popchips variety pack (not here yet)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Ummm.

Lemme seee.

A game art book, a mouse pad and er a another book.

Thassit.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I got:
One shirt
One pair of gloves
Four beer glasses
And a DVD

All for use that Christmas night, right?

Of course.

Rep:
Level 73
rmrk member
A Laptop and a Ipod Touch Generation 3, that's enough.
Spoiler for:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Money, Like £180, WTF do i spend it on...Meh ill bank it.
£50 Game Card... I hate gift cards. Meh Portal 2.
2 Jumpers, Aparently my dad worries i get cold in my Uni house, Hes damn right and these are nice jumpers.
3 T-Shirts Great I have too many and want my entire collection to be replaced by Solid Color ones...

Thats about it, Except the Edibles but they are already eateded.

What do i spend Monnies on I has everything :(

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Donations to RMRK? :3

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Ooo...I could give it some yes :D

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Lemme see... I got a nifty flying mini-helicopter RC, Cataclysm, a Myazaki film, Kung-Fu Panda, 2 clever T-shirts, a host of comestibles from the evil in-laws, and a few "family" gifts I have to share with the kids like Lincoln Logs and an Erector set. Not bad. Not spectacular, but far from bad.
:tinysmile:

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
Cloths, a Texas Outback $20 gift card, and an AXE bundle. Does the shampoo, body wash, and deodorant really work?
Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Ive never heard of Texas Outback and I live in Texas...
Also yeah the axe stuff is alright, how old are you?