RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VX RTP+

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

by grafikal

This package is mix of a majority of my own tiles and edits of the original RTP plus a very small amount of MACK tiles and a Night'Walker autotile. This package largely removes the world map tiles from TileB and moved them to individual character sheets. Along with those moves comes many many extra tiles. Besides removing a lot of tiles and moving them to character sheets by either making them animated or more accessible, the tiles have been largely re-organized. Most may be confused at first at the re-organization but should quickly become used to it.

There are 2 downloads. The first download is a project that has been preloaded with all the resources. This may be more beneficial for members as the passability for every tile has been reset and correctly attuned. The second download is nothing more than the tiles and character sheets that make up the new material.

These screenshots do not contain all of the new tiles but I've tried to incorporate many of the unique tiles in these shots.

Spoiler for World Map (Average):
Spoiler for World Map (Snow):
Spoiler for World Map (Desert):
Spoiler for World Map (Dry):
Spoiler for Indoors (House):
Spoiler for Indoors (Armory):
Spoiler for Outdoors (Forest):
Spoiler for Outdoors (Snow Town):
Spoiler for Outdoors (Desert Town):
Spoiler for Outdoors (Average Town):

As previously explained, there are 2 different downloads. The first contains a project file. The file has all the resources imported and passabilities reset and attuned correctly. The second contains a folder with only the materials.

VX RTP+ Project

VX RTP+

grafikal--- (98%) Pretty much everything
mack--- (1.7%) Furnace tiles, Armory shelves, Short mounds, Fishing net
Night'Walker--- (.3%) World Map water autotile (edited by grafikal)

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:33:13 PM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks pretty damn awesome grafikal. Nice work!

Rep:
Level 75
Thanks for sharing, those look awesome (:

Though there's a small alignment error in the leftmost and rightmost capitals.
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 05:02:12 AM by grafikal »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Good catch. They were from an old screenshot. I haven't touched those particular tiles since they were made so I'll double check and re-up.

Rep:
Level 83
Looks amazing, mapping and all :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Thanks. Hah. Each map was only done in a couple minutes, so there might be a couple random errors in the mapping but that wasn't exactly the point. I personally like the Armory and Snow Town shots.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
These are some great resources here, but the armory looks like I shop. I always think of armories as the place where someone stores there weapons

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Where they're kept and manufactured. It is a shop.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Sorry, but i wonder..... there is a file called .DS_Store. What is that file doing?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 76
Creator of sliced awesomeness.
Very nice job there.
Oceanic Unicorns. Yes.