RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
small space under event graphic

Rep:
Level 81
I am experiencing some weird behavior from the rpgmaker vx.
Hopefully you will be able to help me.
I put 3 events with stairs as graphic, to make it appear, as if they are leading downstairs.
The graphic is perfectly alligned in a 32px grid, so transparent spaces cant cause the space between the event graphic and the maptile.
Because this is kind of hard to explain, I added two screenshots to show the problem.

How can I get rid of the black space between the graphic and the maptile?
Would apprechiate any help, as I have no idea what causes this.

sincerly

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Because you named your character sheet with an ! in it. If you have an ! in your file name the graphic will be raised a few pixels. This is primarily used only for characters and NPCs. Likewise, the $ in the name of a character sheet tells VX that the sheet is a single 12 box sheet and that it should evenly be broken into a 3x4 frame sheet. So that character sheet you have for that is named something like $!stairs.png or !stairs.png. Just get rid of the ! from it. Fix'd~

Rep:
Level 81
I didn't put any prefixes to the filename.
I will just try to put an ! to it.

edit: thx! it worked
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:37:19 AM by rofl1337 »