RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project Path help

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Keyblade maker
Hey all. I'm new to this forum and RPG maker. I'm having trouble with one of my projects on RPG2k3. When I try to locate the project path, it won't show the drive my flash drive is in. I go under my computer and I can't find the drive J. But when I go on another computer it works fine. I even tried to put my game onto my computer and tried it that way. I can see my copy on the C drive but when I select that folder it opens a new project. Help and thanks. Oh yea I did do some importing using the importer on the other computer right before I went home and used the computer and that was when it didn't bring up my project.

EDIT: I found out that the USB port that I normally use got renamed to K. When I typed the folder and drive in and such it worked
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 03:21:33 PM by soccerdude240 »
"This is not death. This is sacrifice." Grahm Aker.
SOG Gundam

your signature is stupid