RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Frozen Rain recruiting, and goodies for team members

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
 I'm making a game called Frozen Rain and wanted to come here to get my team. The game is for rpg maker xp, and I still need these places filled but if you want a position already taken then I'll split the job between you and the other people on that specific job.

Event maker--Wolf
Mapper--Wolf
Story maker--Wolf
Character Maker--Wolf
Artist--
Tileset maker--
Musician--
Voice actors--
Scriptor--

But I really hope to make this game really big, and I'm already working on the book for the game. Everyone on the team will get a copy of the book, a cd of the game's music, a poster, and a plushie of the character of their choosing. We'll also get a site running later for selling the fan stuff so if you can get that going too let me know.

A mysterious girl named Rei wakes in the forest on a cold rainy night to the voice of a strange man wearing an anubis mask. The shadowy man tells her she's in Crow's forest in the middle of a world called Paradise and that his name is Angel before he vanishs. Rei must find all of her memories and the shards of her broken soul before the strange group called 'Rjn'. You play Rei as you travel across the demon world Paradise and hunt for your missing pieces and try to solve the mystery of you and Angel.

Spoiler for "Characters":
Rei-A strange girl that wakes up in a crater on a cold night in summer. She has no memories or soul, she only has a strange feathered mask she was wearing when she woke.

Angel-A mysterious man that wears an anubis mask. He seems to know a lot about everything, even Rei. Is he a friend or foe?

Saturn-A handsome demon shaman with large antlers. Saturn is one of the high elders of his village but decides to leave it to help Rei even if it means he'd be exiled.

Sin-A humanoid pulled from the depths of hell by the Ryn to destroy Rei. When he turns on the Ryn they begin to hunt him. If you're willing to trust him he may be added to the party along with a few other optional characters.

Lady Death-Destroyed the beloved godess Rhiannon and took over the heavens and paradise.

Misablonca-A strange woman that keeps appearing and helping Rei. Angel doesn't seem to get along with her, so who's safe to trust?

Spoiler for "Features":
Day and night system
Farming system
Fishing System
Minigames to play with some npc's
Dating
House arranging
Tons of sidequests and optional characters
And basicly the ability to just live a quiet life in game when you don't feel like working on the story. So basicly a Animal Crossing style living system for when you're not progressing

I'll be adding screenies soon too, but if you have any questions or comments or want me to post anything else let me know. Also if PLEASE let me know if you're willing to do any work for the game, or if you want game merchandise like plushies or anything. I'll be posting the link to the first chapter of the story soon too. :zwink: