RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
If zombies roamed the Earth

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I'd sit on a porch with a shotgun and wait to die.

Thats the most realistic suggestion yet.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Why thank you, Gracie.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 72
humans are chaos
I would stay home for a couple days while the military took care of it, because the military is not incompetent and would be able to handle a couple zombies before it got out of hand.
Have you ever felt the call of the night? the longing for that still quiet darkness, and the peace of solitude, I have, and there is nothing more beautiful.

Rep:
Level 72
One day I'll finish a game...
I'd wake up and vow to never eat pickle ice cream right before bed again.