RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enchanted Realm(Update 12-20-10)

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Gate of Darkness
ENCHANTED REALM
Notes: Gate of Darkness has been cancel because it didn't meet my standard.

Spoiler for Story:
   The story begins when Castle Renal was bombed by Airships from a unknown Kingdom.
The villagers escaped along with Prince Muhan. The four warrior of Kingdom Renal escaped to Renal Forest to seek the
Temple of Memory to find out what been happening in the world. Meanwhile a group of baddies are heading the to the same area as
the four warriors.

Spoiler for The World:
The world is just one large continent.
With many country and  towns. Also surrounded by small islands.
Has four Towers, six kingdom, some cave, mountain, forest, and rivers.
And one large ocean. This world is taken place in the late 1600s and early 1700s

Spoiler for The Four Main Characters:
Drake
Class: Knight
Bio: He is the leader of the four warriors of Kingdom Renal.
He was raised by the King. He has no parents but has one brother who was adopted.

Skylia:
Class: Cleric
Bio: She is the healer of the team and also the wise one. Her parents has escaped the attack of Renal but she has lost her brother
Jester the Sage. She will do anything to avenge her brother.

Hector
Class: Dragoon
Bio: He is the Dragoon of Kingdom Renal and a laid back person. He seem to be a bit quick when the group is lost.
His father was the greatest Dragoon alive and Hector is going to follow is father path.

Junevia
Class: Wizard
Bio: She has been coming up with plans and places for the group to head next. She has high magical skills and
has a full family living somewhere in the world. She was sent to Kingdom Renal by her mother for training.

Spoiler for Screenshots:
Coming very soon!

Spoiler for Features:
Tons of Scripts
4 Playable Characters
Optional Bosses
Final Fantasy IX Music
More will be added

Spoiler for Credit:
I working on put the Credit together

Spoiler for Video:
Will be posted on YouTube!

No Demo at the time.

My project been erased because of my sister restarted the computer.
But don't give up on this game I still working on restoring the game with new things in it.
So be sure to check for new stuff.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:30:42 AM by djking »
Current Project Gate of Darkness visit at RPG RPG Revolution to see and DEMO COMING SOON

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This looks like it might be okay. However, your mapping is a bit unusual. By that I mean irregular and cluttery. However, it's plain that you have a solid idea of what you want the game to do, as shown by the scripts you have included. Clean up the maps, in particular the building sizes- each building should be two roof tiles high and two wall tiles high. Also, try centering your shop signs, or at least putting them above the doors.
:tinysmile:

Gate of Darkness
I will fix my map up and those signs thx.
Current Project Gate of Darkness visit at RPG RPG Revolution to see and DEMO COMING SOON

Rep:
Level 81
Perhaps you should consider proofreading (or get someone to) your characters' dialogue. I like the bestiary/monster book idea. it's always great keeping track of new sights.

Gate of Darkness
Perhaps you should consider proofreading (or get someone to) your characters' dialogue. I like the bestiary/monster book idea. it's always great keeping track of new sights.

i try fixing it before releasing a demo.   

Gate of Darkness
This game is being postpone.
I will continue this during the summer so I can get school out of the way.