RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle sound effect?

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I wondering...uhm, I'm kinda new here and uhhh...I don't know where to post requests so...uhm, I was wondering how do you change the sounds like in this video at :47 - :48 the "Final Fantasy" sound thing. Before the character says "Epic Fail"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toLVTz_rBLw&feature=related

My cousin siad it was on the script, and hell I don't know what to do...please help? *stupid question ended*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Looks like the "epic fail" is the sound file played when the skill is excecuted. If so, just change that.

Or is that not the sound you meant? I'm sorta confused about what sound you mean before that.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:56:00 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
The sound meant is the one on the glyph that appears under the person.

It's probably in the customization in the script for displaying that skill. I'm not familiar with Tankentai, but I do know it has a section to customize the display of skills and customizing sounds is probably in there too. It could also just be part of the animation that is playing because you can assign sounds to animations.

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
@EvilM00s: Uhm, the sound before he/she said "epic fail"

@Terra-chan: Oh man, I'm not good at scripts >.<

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh, I think I get it, now. In the SBS, go to line 570. In the column called, ID, you can replace the default with an animation you specify by it's number in your animations database. So if the default, 44 (Rise1 in the default DB) isn't your thing, you can replace it with anything else in the animations list, like 46 (Drop2). The crucial step here is that the animation plays a sound file you specify within the animation instructions. So if you want the same spell animation, but want a different sound, you just find the animation in your DB and replace it's sound.
:tinysmile: