RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ikode: The World of Infinity (RMXP Complete Game)

Rep:
Level 74
Ikode Creator

Introduction:
"This is the secret lake of the water deity. This is my world. I was born as the owner of this world. I do not know why I was chosen to own this world, but I am special, because my world holds a deity. I must protect this place, to prevent the water deity. from ever being reached by those who wish it harm."

Storyline:
Ikode: TWOI takes place in a universe where every human being is born with their soul contained in a necklace which they wear around their neck. In Alaro, the town the main character lives in, there is a cave which reacts to the soul necklaces by creating a unique world for every soul necklace upon entering the cave.
Naturally, one wouldn't want to part with their own soul. But the main character, Atrius, begins a collection of soul necklaces when his old friend passes away and leaves his soul necklace to him. What will happen when a person enters the world of someone else's soul will soon be found out...

Characters:
Atrius: Age 30: The Main character. His soul necklace contains the water deity. Atrius is a very introverted character, and has very few friends. He spends more time in the lake shrine (his soul world) than anywhere else, and most of the rest of his time in his house.
Odaru: Age 24: The front desk keeper in Atrius's apartment building. She is in love with Atrius, but he never pays her much attention.
Lerold: Age 125 (deceased): Atrius's old friend, who passes away in the beginning of the story. His soul necklace contains a fairy who helps crops grow.
Hamemy: Age ??: The fairy who lives in Lerold's world. Not much is known about her, since only Lerold has ever met her and now he is dead.
Areniss: Age ??: The priestess in Alaro. Areniss alone knows the contents of Atrius's soul, and she acts as an advisor to Atrius.
Burlend: Age 26: Alaro's town guard. Friendly with Atrius. He is mute.
Reymi: Age 8: The Alaro shopkeeper's son. He looks up to Atrius.
Tireon: Age 40: A wandering merchant who comes to Alaro in seek of Atrius's help.

Features:
Gameplay style is Traditional RPG, however world exploration is not required, since all the areas of the game are generated from the one cave in the town. Game focuses on customization aspects, with limited resources. You may purchase weapons, armor, accessories, items, stat-ups, spells, and extra soul necklaces all from the same limited pool of money.

Credits:
Scripting by Blizzard and Sandgolem and Nechigawara Sanzenin(as of v1.1)
Original Music by Bjorn Lynne, Gregor Rozman, T.J. Moir, and Michael Fonos
Graphics by Naramura, Ruruga, Sithjester

Difficulty: Medium/Hard
Game Length: 5-10 Hours

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

Download Game (version 1.2, released 11/29/2010):
Ikode TWOI v1.2 (Megaupload)

Ikode Website
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 12:31:00 AM by Lostsamurai »

Projects:
Click here for Ikode RPGs
Ikode: The World of Infinity- V1.2 COMPLETE
Ikode 2: The Supreme Dragon- 100% (Beta Testing)
Ikode 3: Broken Mirror- 85%
The Two Moons- COMPLETE

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
This looks very good, I can't wait to play it.