RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unamed Project : Project X

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Project X

INTRO
I have been working with RPG Maker VX for about two years now. I attempted to make my original game NoSeR three times since I had found out about this program. Each time I failed due to computer crashes so I lost all of my work. And each time my skills with the program got better and better. Now I believe I am ready to tackle my next original project before working on NoSeR a fourth time. For the last three month this title was left without a name so I just refereed to it as Project: X.

Game Rating - Teen / Violence and Language

~~~  STORY SYNOPSIS  ~~~
On earth it is modern time. While at school several teens deal with temptations and peer pressure. The girl who lies. The boy who is alone. The shy girl. The boy who is insecure. And the girl with a dark secret. They are living their lives as normal teenagers without much concern of what awaits them in the future. While they live a life that they consider hard they are unaware of the powerful force that waits for it's chance to strike. When the force arrives on earth they are taken from their normal lives, friends, and family. They wake up and believe they are in a dream world but when they look into the sky the see their home world Earth staring back at them. While they try to comprehend the situation they are immediately thrown against odds they cannot handle alone.  They soon find out about their new found powers and magical abilities. Once they piece together all the information that is given to them they learn the true intent of “Planet” and they band together to stop its terrible plans and find a way to get back home.

CHARACTER BIOS

Name : Jeff
Spoiler for:
The oldest among the group who takes on the leader role to guide the others in the right directions. He tries his hardest to stay confident and does his best to keep everyone moving forward. He does not tell anyone about his family or past. He seems to be the only person who know about them. He acts as a Martyr for the others and sacrifices his body to keep them safe and out of harms way. He always stays strong when everyone else around him is defeated and pushes people to their limits to be better.
Brianna – Acquaintances
Miranda – Secretly likes her
Cora – Okay friends
Chris – Best friends

Name : Brianna
Spoiler for:
She is the second from the youngest out of the group. She is very quiet and usually stands at the back of the crowd. She is not a strong leader but she is very independent but lets things slide even if shes on the losing end. She is the weakest member but has a strong will and does not  like to see others get hurt regardless. She is the least prone to conflict tries to stay away from tough fights. The others have to be there to help her move forward when she can't.
Jeff – Secretly likes him
Miranda – Complete strangers
Cora – Acquaintances
Jeff – Okay friends

Name : Miranda
Spoiler for:
She is the second oldest out of the group. She is the least likely to fight in any kind of battle. She is not very confident in her abilities and the others constantly have to save her in tough battles and some easy ones. She is the most likely to be a follower then the others. She hates when the others fight amongst each other but is to afraid to stop them because of her low confidence. She never gives a straight answer when someone asks her a question and lies most of the time which causes early conflict throughout the group.
Jeff – Has a big crush on him
Brianna – Doesn't know she exist
Cora – Strangers
Chris – Good friends

Name : Cora
Spoiler for:
She is in the middle in terms of age. She acts as a support leader next to Jeff do to her strong powers that she receives. She is the first one to be taken to “Planet” which becomes apparent due to her strong leadership capabilities. She hates shallow and weak people and appears to have a strong will and never seems to get sad or feel pain. She is very hot tempered and hates when the other fool around. She holds the darkest secret out of the whole group and hates when people try to get her to confess to it.
Jeff – Looks up to him
Brianna – Acquaintances
Miranda – Strangers
Jeff – Acquaintances

Name : Chris
Spoiler for:
He is the youngest out of the group but is the strongest in terms of strength. He tries to act as a leader but fails due to his recklessness and arrogance. He is best suited for a support role. Even though he doesn't act like it he has a lot of insecurities. He usually endangers the rest of the group because of his reckless behavior but does his best to protect them when they are endanger. Along with Jeff he works hard to keep the others safe therefore he acts as a martyr alongside the groups leader.
Jeff – Best friends
Brianna – Okay friends
Miranda – Okay friends
Cora – Acquaintances

Scripts
Intergrated Party System -
Tankentai Sideview Battle System

Resources
Facesets and Sprites - Kaduki

Main Character
Spoiler for:
The unique thing about this game is that there is no central protagonist so every character will have an equal role in the story and no one or two characters will stand out more then the others. You will be able to use each character. So if you are using a certain character and you talk to an NPC walking around on the map the character you are controlling at that time will be the one interacting with the NPC. This will not apply to any major cut scenes however. The game will also be similar to Final Fantasy XIII where you will have to control a certain set of characters at points in the game since in the beginning you are completely separated from you party. But eventually you will meet up with everyone and choose which members to control.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:28:32 PM by XxNoSeRxX »