RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Option to choose to attack with left hand or right hand

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
<Seperate battle commands for attack: One for left hand weapon and one for right hand weapon>
<11/27/2010>

Summary
<<So what I'm looking for is something like this: Every character can equip two weapons, one in their right hand and one in their left. In battle, I want you to be able to have the choice to use which weapon you want to attack with. Maybe it would look like this:

Attack (left hand)
Attack (right hand)
Skill
Item
Defend
etc...
>>

Features Desired
  • Two Attack Commands for Battle: "Left hand attack" and "Right hand attack", instead of just "attack"

Mockups
<<I think its pretty clear>>

Games its been in
  • None that I can think of

Did you search?
<<Yes>>

Where did you search?
  • Google
  • rpgmakervx.net
  • rmrk.net

What did you search for?
  • For google, I just tried wording it a different way, its kinda hard to google
  • For the RMVX sites, I pretty much looked through the master script lists, maybe I missed it but I don't think I did. I requested it over on the other site too