RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Winter Solstice Competition

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Winter is upon us.  For many of us, that means dinners with the family, trees tall and erect in the living room, adorned with a prismatic display of lights and decorations.  Snow is falling (for better or worse if you're getting it) and many are searching for gifts for those closest to them.

The season means something different to everyone, but overall the sentiment of the wintertime holidays seems to be good will and generosity.

This year, for the first year ever, I introduce the RMRK Winter Solstice Game Competition.  A themed competition to help spark the season and encourage creativity in a time when we're all coming close to vacation, and experiencing for ourselves what the winter holds.

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED.

The Rules:
  • You may work in teams or individually. (no limit in size, but good luck coordinating a large group)
  • Your Submission must be complete on, or before December 25th, 2010.
  • You may not begin work on the game itself before December 1st, 2010.  This gives exactly 25 days for game work.  Game work constitutes - making sprites, scripts, database work, mapping work, music, and/or anything else that -you do- on the game.  You may gather resources and brainstorm, but no work on the game is allowed.
  • Your game must feature at least one of the following themes:  Humanity, Spirit, Hope, Generosity, or Forgiveness.  Embody the spirit of the season in your project in some way.  How these themes are presented and apply are subject to your own interpretation and artistic direction, so have fun with it.  Please state which you are using when you submit your game!
  • Any Game Making System is allowed, so long as your game is isolated, meaning that judges don't have to install loads of frameworks just to get them going.

Each game will be rated based on the following Categories:

• Originality - self explanatory, how original was the entirety of the work (this includes but is not limited to plot, resources, and mechanics)?
  • Polish - How polished/clean/professional was the end product?
  • Theme Adherence - how well was one or more of the themes embodied in the game?
  • Entertainment - how fun was the game? how immersive was it?

These guidelines encourage you to be original, to experiment, and to make the game fun.  Don't worry about established convention or complex mechanics.  Make the game clean, complete, fun, and YOUR OWN.

Judges will also be required to supply a full reasoning to their score of each segment, in the form of a review.

The categories per-judge will be averaged into a total score, and then all of the judges' totals averaged to determine Final Score.  Games will be competing for the highest Final Score.

Tips and Tricks from an Experienced Participant:
  • K.I.S.S.! - you have 25 days, this is enough to make something spectacular.  Often one or two amazing mechanics can truly push your entry towards the winners' circle, so don't try to muddy up the game with tons of superfluous features.  Focus on a theme, a direction, and a gameplay formula, and stick to it.  A straightforward and unique game is more fun than an overly-complex mass of features.
  • If You aren't an Artist, find one! - This applies to music, scripting, and anything else you're not good at.  Find community resources, or find a partner.  Lots of these things can be time consuming if you're not comfortable with your ability.
  • Don't bite off more than you can chew! - Keep the game as short as it can to be complete.  Don't shoot for the next Final Fantasy epic, or the next Tales of -, make your game a short story.  It'll be complete, giving time for polishing, and you can iron out the story much quicker, alleviating common plot ailments.
Judges:
  • NAMKCOR
  • IAMFORTE
  • Elfsong
  • Stereotypical
  • Holk

Entries:
  • Joy
  • Modern Algebra
  • Cozziecuns
  • The Shadow
  • Zylos
  • Jonesy
  • Acolyte + Arrow + Redwyn
  • valdred
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:10:38 AM by Solid Snake »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Unsung Member
Sigh..you know I'm an addict...fine..I'm in....

Rep:
Level 83
Though I have been very inactive in the game forums this year, I would like to join as a judge.

However, if I get a reliable framework for a game down before the 1st, I would like to be a participant. Probably won't though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Though I have been very inactive in the game forums this year, I would like to join as a judge.

However, if I get a reliable framework for a game down before the 1st, I would like to be a participant. Probably won't though.

You are not allowed to work on the game until after December 1st, so if you're trying to somehow code your own framework beforehand, that's explicitly forbidden.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I suppose I can judge : 3 Holidays and such

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 83

You are not allowed to work on the game until after December 1st, so if you're trying to somehow code your own framework beforehand, that's explicitly forbidden.
A framework for games I plan to make anyway... I already have one, it is just slow and unresponsive.
I don't see how that is cheating, as RPG Maker and similar things are like frameworks (EDIT: are not frameworks, in my mind they are like frameworks. Don't wanna get yelled at for that). They have all the code for displaying maps, characters, etc.. Why can't I?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Because it's working on your game directly.

People aren't allowed to make graphics, or scripts, or maps, or audio (or etc...) for their games until it starts.  Specifically, scripts count as a framework within RPG Maker XP and VX, and are subject to the same rule.  I fail to see how coding from scratch is any different.

Rep:
Level 83
It is not working directly on my game. I will work on it regardless of participating or not. It is for general games and won't have anything specific for any game. It's not work on the actual game. It is the engine behind it.
I compare what you are saying to building a car for a race. Teams can build from scratch, or use a generic model with everything needed for the car to run already in it. From scratch, they would have to create their own engine, own set of tires, own frame, etc. Why wouldn't they be able to make generic parts for any car, and just use those parts, which are the equivalent to the generic model, in their car, as long as if the other competitors wanted, they could use these parts too?

EDIT:

I find myself not wanting to participate this year anyway, as the more pressing matter of my 2nd nephew's birth will take time away from working on a lot of things that I wish I could do. 4 hour drives to and from my sister's house are going to be fun..
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:29:51 AM by redyugi »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I think I will try to participate as a contestant. I might fail miserably, but I will try.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
yayyyy a game by MA! :O

rooting for underdog.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
It is not working directly on my game.

Regardless of any additional points, if it's original code that is applied to your entry (whether you participate or not whatever), then it counts as working on your game.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Eh, I may as well join. Don't expect too much though.

Rep:
Level 87

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I wouldn't mind signing up as a judge. Sounds like some good criteria. Good luck to all participants, too.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
This sounds like fun. Sign me up. However, are you allowed to recruit people to a team before the 1st?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
This sounds like fun. Sign me up. However, are you allowed to recruit people to a team before the 1st?
absolutely.

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Are you still accepting judges I would join I've judged a lot of games and even do my own game review weekly so this sounds like fun!

Rep:
Level 89
Also, are you allowed to make a game based on a fairy tale, but re-made to your own? Or does the story have to be made from scratch?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Also, are you allowed to make a game based on a fairy tale, but re-made to your own? Or does the story have to be made from scratch?

if it follows one of the themes.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Possible to judge since I'm too busy to enter?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'll be a judge. I should do something around here, I guess.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ok we have more judges than contestants, so for now the panel is closed

Rep:
Level 87
Would anyone like to team up with me? I can provide custom sprite support [mainly characters] and various other things.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Would anyone like to team up with me? I can provide custom sprite support [mainly characters] and various other things.

I would, though I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on it during the first week or so, what with finals coming up and everything. I'm pretty sure I get out on the 13th though, and after that I can commit fully to the project.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to participate either.  :'(

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I'll join up. I have no idea what to do for this, but I'll see what I can do.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I changed my mind, put me in for a contestant instead.

Thanks.

Rep:
Level 85
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Unsung Member
Just looked at my own final exam schedule. Bad news for my sanity, all of my finals are on the first two days. But! That means I can start -real- work on the game on the night of the 7th (if I don't crash after that comp animal phys final, it'll be a welcome diversion). 18 days is doable so I'm still in.

Dunno if Acolyte was gonna join or not. Otherwise, I would like to.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Dunno if Acolyte was gonna join or not. Otherwise, I would like to.

I'm for it, if you'll have me, Redwyn.

Rep:
Level 87
I would be honored, Acolyte. Send a PM my way or hop on IRC when you're ready to discuss :V

Rep:
Level 87
Bump to notify that Acolyte, Arrow, and I are now a team for this.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Aww yeah. Team Acolyte's Red Arrow is go.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I begin work on the 1st of December my time, and finish on the 25th my time, or do I begin on the 1st forum time?

Put me up as well. If someone who does pixel art wants to join me I would love it, but hopefully I can pull something of anyways.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
12 midnight Eastern Standard Time you may begin, and you must submit your entry by December 25th at 11:59:59 Eastern Standard Time

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
7 Hours from this post.

Edit: aka forum time D:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:08:26 PM by Jonesy »

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

Rep:
Level 96

BITCHES BETTA KNOW

Rep:
Level 85
Tilesets coming together!

WIP

Rep:
Level 96
And to think, that for but one fleeting moment, I deemed my mapping skills worthy. ;_;

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 89
Tileset work(Still WIP)

Rep:
Level 85

Tileset work and cbs work, still mucho WIP.

Looks like it's gonna be a heck of a competition.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

>8D

lol. Oh man, lotsa great entries, this one's gonna be tough.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
And to think, that for but one fleeting moment, I deemed my mapping skills worthy. ;_;

Compared to joy we're all pretty lame.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Can we release our game on the 25th as well NAM, given that it is a christmas themed (sort of) event?

Rep:
Level 85
Workin on classes~ Still much to do...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Can we release our game on the 25th as well NAM, given that it is a christmas themed (sort of) event?

Derp read the rules Derp

Rep:
Level 85
Is it me or is zylos using his script again XD

Rep:
Level 85
C'MON PEOPLE.

This place is dead. Where's the shit talking? The pointless bragging and teasers?

Well, -I- have no shame

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
If your game dynamically changes seasons, I'm auto voting for you. Just sayin'. Even though we don't really vote and I'm not actually a judge.

Rep:
Level 85
Not this one, but certain scenarios will match the seasons when you reattempt them in a different chapter. If it goes well, I may later make a game that utilizes these tilesets in a more dynamic way.

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 96
*HEAD*

*DESK*

*HEAD*

*DESK*

Rep:
Level 85

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Damn it Joy, what have I told you about making people feel insecure about their mapping skills? D:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Nothing. You never told her anything about that.

Rep:
Level 85
that was last competition wasn't it...i think i'm mistaken its a tossup between zylos and Joy isn't it :/

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 97
looking amazing joy.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
*HEAD*

*DESK*

*HEAD*

*DESK*

*pat pat*

There there Arrow.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh, nifty, joy! A circle menu! Wher did you find that script?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
If that's Ziifee Gauge, you're the only person I've seen who actually bothers to change the ring picture.

Rep:
Level 85
It is indeed zifee's ring menu, which came bundled with GTBS. I wanted the ring menu to match with my own leather window skin, so whipped that up in photoshop.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Nice. Do you make your own tilesets joy? Just wundering...

Cuz I'll only be impressed if you do :D Also, nice menu.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm afraid I have to withdraw from the contest. Work has been hectic lately, and I really though that I would have a finished product before 25th. As it looks now, it won't happen. Sorry folks :(

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You have been stricken from the list.

Remember folks, it's coming to an end soon!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
I think I'm also gonna have to drop out :(

I guess I made too much work for myself, and there's no way I'm gonna finish in time.

Scratch me too

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Don't sign up if you don't plan on finishing. Emphasis on plan which is what you should have. Understood if you have stupid random events that you cannot control that must strike you out. Luckily we still have several people left. I don't want to see this be defaulted.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Sheesh, everyone's dropping? Not really sure if I'm going to finish either at this point. Don't strike me yet though, I'm working as hard as I can.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'm going to have to drop out.

My hard drive crashed!! I swear!!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
You don't have to be finished to submit something.
Submitting an unfinished but worked on project will still get you a grade, and judges aren't so stupid as to grade something WIP as something finished.

Instead of dropping out, people should just finish what they can, and submit what they can.  Even unfinished projects can win if they're good enough.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
I might submit some tiny thing Ive been doing as a christmassy thingy.. I dunno. Probably.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
By the way, you do know you have Redwyn on the list twice, right? I don't think he was planning on  making another separate game, unless he is and isn't telling me. :|

Rep:
Level 102
Just kidding. I never entered!

Rep:
Level 83
You don't have to be finished to submit something.
Submitting an unfinished but worked on project will still get you a grade, and judges aren't so stupid as to grade something WIP as something finished.

Instead of dropping out, people should just finish what they can, and submit what they can.  Even unfinished projects can win if they're good enough.
Didn't we have this discussion last time?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Didn't we have this discussion last time?

Probably.

People seem to think their work needs to be completely finished to receive credit for their hard work.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Guess this is over?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Fixing some bugs still. Is there a specific time this has to be submitted by? Or just before midnight?

The game should be playable, but I'm not considering it finished. There are still a lot of tileset errors that I won't have time to fix.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 05:10:56 PM by Emma Emmerich »

Rep:
Level 96
Considering the circumstances I would say you've done an excellent job.

Rep:
Level 85
I'll try to have this in. It's just a technical demo really when you get down to it, so it'll get zero points for adhering to the theme, but it's something.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
They have to be submitted by midnight tonight EST.

7 hours.

Rep:
Level 96
I just want to say this now: Acolyte left me in the credits, but all I really did was talk, and do a little bug testing. That girl worked her poor ass off. If "our" project wins this thing, I request that Acolyte be the one to take the credit. : ) Good Luck, Aco.

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I'd like my name removed from the team.

Acolyte did a really, really good job despite what happened. She's amazing. :]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Acolyte wins by default, being the only one to submit a project.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
YES GO ACOLYTE!

Rep:
Level 96
Fwaaaa...? 8D

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Rep:
Level 85
why does this always happen :/

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Next year I'm submititing a blank project so she won't be the only one XD

Rep:
Level 96
Well hey, it was near a holiday. I guess that's an excuse. : O