RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker XP 'Failed to obtain a trial serial number from the nTitles server'

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
I am myself.
Ok, you might get mad at me because it had said in this topic how to fix it, but that did not work.

I tried all of these, and still, no luck :(

And, yes, I have vista.

I had tried everything I found, and no luck. Anyone out there knows any other fixes?
 :'(

Edit: It's working now! Somehow, when opened it, it never bothered me again. Thanks for any of your help anyway!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:26:32 PM by RedTulip »

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Not-so-Noob
hmm... Windows Vista isn't very compatible with this software in the first place, personally, i don't have vista, so my game is fine. are you sure it's not something wrong with the game scripts and configuration settings? ???