RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blog Topics

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Rm2k Advanced
Hi guys! I understand this may be in the wrong section, so moderators feel free to relocate it if you'd like. That aside I am managing a blog about RPG Making at NO ADS and am looking for topics to write about. So if you would like your project featured or have an issue you'd like written about please send me a PM or leave a comment here or on the blog itself. Otherwise I encourage you all to take a look, I've brought up RMRK quite a few times now and have my own custom graphics up for download along with some other not so common ones plus tutorials. The blog is still new, so give it time, but I hope to bring together members from all the various running rm communities to share whats going on, kind of a bridge between them all. So, yea, topics.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 08:25:21 AM by Holk »
http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
An RM Blog! That's cool! =]
Would it be for RPG Maker software in general or a specific maker? Either way, I'd like to see topics about handy tips about using the maker, or tutorials, or even just opinion pieces about different aspects of the maker.

Rep:
Level 91
Generally when starting a blog you need ideas to get it up and running - surely something inspired you to start one?

My advice is to do something productive like create a game; the blog would be your development log (I do this for my game). Or perhaps blog on RPG Maker features - find some new things you can do (such as double clicking an autotile to turn it into usable tiles).