RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mac Maker

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Rm2k Advanced
So I've search this across the web, but all I come across are forum posts from 2 - 4 years ago and so I'll ask again. Is there a game maker for Mac? It seems strange to me that the RPG Makers have not been adapted and all the new Windows makers are solely windows. Why has no one done this yet and is there one on the way? This is purely a curiosity because it seems to me that there's a huge community interested in having a mac maker.
http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Damn, I wish.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Rm2k Advanced
I just don't understand why someone doesn't take one of the not so complicated rpg makers and open the code in C++ and adapt it to a .dmg compatible program? I'm not a programmer, but it would seem easier to take something that's already in existence and adapt it for another OS. Mind you for all I know thats the most difficult thing possible, but I've seen programmer's work with Python and just zoom through writing language, it's crazy.
http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
you can't just "open the code in C++".

Though that's a poor excuse, it's likely because they don't have Macs to work on, and given that most of their target audience doesn't either, they focus on the Windows platform.

I honestly don't know why enterbrain is windows only, but it hardly matters when there's multiple ways to run windows programs on macs anyway.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Stencyl is a free Mac/Windows/Linux Flash game creation toolset set to go into public beta soon.

Game Maker has a Mac version, I think.

Game Salad is a Mac application.