RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Weird Dreams

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
If you were a donut and ate yourself, would that make you a donut filled donut? Would that create some kind of paradox. or just make you twice as delicious?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Good Question! Maybe an inside out Donut?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Urge for immature joke overcome

I'd be a whole of a hole.

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
Well...

When I was very young (8-10), I had an odd dream.

I was running from a bunch of Barnies (suited-up). All over the 9th Ward of New Orleans, I ran down the dark and dirty streets that were previously soaked by water from perhaps two days before. And on every single street, there he was. Dancing his gay little dance while walking in my direction on the exact same sidewalk as me. Mocking me. Frightening me. And every time I ran past him I could feel his yellow-eyed glare and pause of motion. The kind of slowdown that only the one with the creeps could feel. If anyone else was there, they wouldn't have noticed a thing.
Everytime, my heart pounded my rib cage. Trying to save itself, but end me. Everytime, I thought he would grab me. I wish he did, for I was tired of running these long distances. These endless turns with no one on them to save me. "Just snatch me up and swallow me whole," I thought. But he didn't He wouldn't. He must've enjoyed it. Taunting me. Hunting me.
I had had enough. I saw another walking my way. All the while, I was running his. This time we were gonna clash head on. This could be it. The final moment. The last pain and the final gain. Death was there, waiting for me to take it. From the edge of a long barrel that I had not noticed before came a spark, a flare, and a loud rumpus that almost knocked me back. I had shot him. With a shotgun that I didn't even know I had. Was it there all along? Was I running like a soldier with the weapon clasped in my hands the whole time? It didn't matter. He was dead, and I was free.
He fell over onto someone's unfortunate lawn. All the while not making a sound. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to continue down the sidewalk. Just close enough for a latching. I'd give him what he wanted. That and a blast to the head. The end of my trials were near. I walked slowly towards him. Still on the sidewalk. Still with the gun clasped in my hands. Three steps were left. Until he would get me. Two steps. One step. Now. WAIT! The headgear was removed. When was this done? I was watching him the whole time. This is impossible. The shape of a man's head was visible through the dark sky. But there wasn't enough light to make out his face. I leaned in the get a better look. Then. Right then. I saw it. The street light that no one knew was there activated itself. His face was memorable. There was no forgetting it.
He was my father.

He had gone to prison when I was seven and came back last year in April. I'm seventeen. WTF?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:05:52 AM by yarow12 »
Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
the way I interpret it, is that you were believing that your father was supposed to be a figure that comforted you, but instead, you held a fear or resentment for him due to his perceived abandonment.

This caused anger to well up inside of you, combined with a desire for confrotation between you and your father.

however, i could be wrong...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
Yet, you could be right.

Here's another. This dream occurred some time after Resident Evil 4 was released for the the PS2 (I only saw a review of it and the trailers). Also after I experienced hurricane Katrina. Yeah, I know.

We were all going down stream on tires and floaties. It was a great joy. Until I saw what looked a log floating still horizontally. "Oh, crap! We're gonna hit it!", I yelled. But everyone disappeared. There was no one left but me and the log. Except, it no longer looked like a log. The closer I got the more distinguished and odd it appeared. My heart, throbbing with terror, was again trying to escape. But there was no use. We were both trapped.
I began to notice that the closer I got the harder the stream flowed. As if Gaia herself couldn't wait any longer. I instinctively leaned back on the tire bringing my feet closer to myself in a futile effort to get further from the object. In the last moment, I was less than two yards away. Suddenly, as if finally noticing me, it turned counterclockwise and opened its huge, monstrous mouth. Revealing an endless vacuum that sucked me in. Then, I woke up.

Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?