RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Recruiting for Wetwork

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
I've started work on a game called Wetwork. Wetwork is a game about a murderer who is hired by the king to do all of his dirty work for him. Hence the name. Currently I'm recruiting people for the following positions:

-Mapper
   -Basically, I'm looking for some quality mappers.
-Eventer
   -You could also be a mapper and do this, but people who are good with variables and puzzles would go here, which is mainly what I'm looking for with eventers.
-Graphics artist
   -Fogs, panoramas, sprites, windowskins, and a title would be your responsibility. That and any further graphical needs that I have.
-Story Writer
   -I can be really, really, really uncreative at times, so I'm gonna need a little help pushing this little cart along. You'll help me come up with missions for the player, how to advance the story, and even how to write up the Projects topic when we get there.

If you're interested in joining up, Please PM me or add me on MSN:
nicholasman1234567@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:01:04 PM by NickTheSushi »
N/A
Completion: --

Rep:
Level 83
I love how I have 30 views and not a single reply.
N/A

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?

-Eventer
   -You could also be a mapper and do this, but people who are good with variables and puzzles would go here, which is mainly what I'm looking for with eventers.

Ask me any event you want me to do here:

http://www.mundorpgmaker.com/forum/index.php?topic=46594.0

Event Name:
Event Description:
If you want me to use any resource, send me the link so i can DL and use them:
Anything else you would like to add(dates, blah blah):
Engine:

"I've started a factory, so all the event requests need to be made there."

Cheers
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 83
Uh, this isn't a recruitment thread for other recruitment threads. If you want to be my eventer, just say so :V
N/A