RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruitment for Final Fantasy Alternate

Rep:
Level 82
Trunks: The new Legendary Super Saiyan!
Name's ssj1988. I'm looking for people to help me with my Final Fantasy I fan game. I need help with the following for RPGVX: Map-making, eventing, pretty much everything that I need to know about using RPG Maker VX. I am also looking for the following things: Voice actors, a Final Fantasy title screen saying Final Fantasy Alternate with six crystals in the background behind the title in the following colors of green for wind, yellow for earth, blue for water, red fore fire, black for dark, and white for light. I will make another post with the list of characters that i am making as the main party and as NPCs, but the four main characters of the main party will have set names, but I will make the NPCs have voices too. If anyone on this site uses skype, and you have a webcam, I need help with how to use any of the RPG Makers. For example, if you can point your webcam at your computer screen and show me where to go as to how to make the events, switches, dialogue, etc, I will gladly accept the help. I will need help with how to use RPG Maker VX, but if anyone can help me, I will make you part of the Square Enix Fans team. I know what i said altogether is contradictory, but I need help with every aspect of RPG Maker, as I have never used any of the versions so far. So any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

-ssj1988
I'm THE Ultimate Super Saiyan!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is like someone with no arms trying to form a swim team.

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
This is like someone with no arms trying to form a swim team.
I lol'd.

But seriously. You're doing a poor job at hosting a recruitment thread :V
N/A
Completion: --

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Please, stop. The first thing you need to do is make your own game. Mess around with RPG Maker until you understand it, poke the scripts and see what happens. Make three or four short games to get used to the maker.

DO NOT make a fan game as your first game. If you really want to make this game, wait, wait until you know what you're doing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&