RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
White Font (RM2k) (SOLVED!)

Rep:
Level 89
Man I have a lot of questions, don't I?

Anyways, Is there a way to change the font color to white? I've seen that happen on these two videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jlDHPFS544
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w9GpDgsPaI

As you already guess, the former uses RM2k and the latter uses RM2k3.

Before you say anything, I already know about the \C[n] input, but when I looked it up, there was no command for white. Also, it only works during dialogue, not system messages.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 04:50:59 PM by TCgamerboy2002 »
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
I was the first Corlen.
Make a system set and the first box of color you see, make it entirely white.  Next go to your database and use it as your system graphics.  That should accomplish what you're wanting.  The first box of color should be at the coordinates 0,48 in the PNG/BMP file.  All these boxes of colors are your font colors in RPG Maker 2000/2003.

Rep:
Level 89
 :tpg: Thanks! You've been a great help! That question's been bugging me for who knows how long!
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
I was the first Corlen.
No problem, glad I could help. ;)