RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
war of the kitsure's

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
chrome://fileicon/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/kane1994/My%20Documents/Downloads/RPG_RT.exe

well this is my 1st rpg maker 2003 game.
tell me what you think about it.
it's about 2 hours long.
don't go in caves or castle's to your 100% ready cos most of them will not let you out so stock up on items.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 10:19:55 PM by kanetheking »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I'm sorry, one the link doesn't work (well not for me anyway). Two you're missing the story, characters, screenshots, and credits (if any need to be said) no one is really going to waste their time on something (no offense) unless they know or can see it will most likely be enjoyable.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Haha, wow, you actually tried to link to your computer.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 81
Lol...

Ok first point, like everyone else said. The link does not work...for anyone at all (as far as I know). Try putting the game inside a .rar or .zip file (Not just the RPG_RT.exe file but the entire game folder) and put it up on a filehosting website like Zshare or Mediafire. Then paste the link here.

Two: This is just an assumption since I can't download the game (you can disregard this if it's already in) It would be best to just put the warning "do not enter the castle unless youre ready" directly in the game instead of the download page. Normally this kind of information is given inside a game.

Three: It isn't really enough to just post up a download link on a page and say "Here it is, try it, lemme know what you think." No matter how good the game is, few people will actually download it before getting some previews or background information about it first. Would you buy a game that had no box art or labels? Just update this thread with a section for the plot summary (best not to go too far into the game here), Characters, systems, screenshots and or videos and credits if necessary.

Follow these instructions and you should have a well written thread. Good luck on the project :)