RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruitment for My Project [RMVX]

Rep:
Level 75

Find Project info here
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40738.0.html

I need
Spriters:
Spoiler for:
~I need some custom side facing battlers the RTP battlers are vary large so if you could make them more real in size that would be great.
~A Custom Title Would be nice based of this image

Eventer:
Spoiler for:
~One thing that would be nice is a pet shop type idea it would be nice if somebody could make it
~Any sort of dungeon puzzles would be greatly thanked

Database:
Spoiler for:
~I need help with the database mostly with gitting the Items, Skills, Weapons, Shields, Enemies to be on a accurate and steady scales.

Mapper:
Spoiler for:
~Somebody who can work with Mack's Tileset. (Please show me and example of your work preferably)

If you would like to help send me a PM or post on this topic so we can start and I know what things are being covered

Any help will be helpful and greatly appreciated
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:23:30 PM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 75
Bumb I realy need help with this project and i changed the story a little because it was making the impression that it was a horror of mistory when it is not and the story was not playing out how I had planed
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:22:26 PM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 75
Bump help Please :-[

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Ill Help out where i can, though, thats not many areas. :S

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I might be able to help with the eventing I will need some more details before I know for sure though.
Project: Warriors: A Kingdom Divided
Demo= 95%
2nd Chapters Completion=1%
Overall Game=7%
Recruiting members check http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40515.0.html for details

Rep:
Level 75
Thanks to both of you
rodney628 I will send you a pm if I really need somthing

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Don't mention it, but you owe me one

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?

-Eventer
   -You could also be a mapper and do this, but people who are good with variables and puzzles would go here, which is mainly what I'm looking for with eventers.

Ask me any event you want me to do here:

http://www.mundorpgmaker.com/forum/index.php?topic=46594.0

Event Name:
Event Description:
If you want me to use any resource, send me the link so i can DL and use them:
Anything else you would like to add(dates, blah blah):
Engine:

"I've started a factory, so all the event requests need to be made there."

Cheers
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 75
Thanks allot to all of you if I find a event system I really need I will request it their

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Just type the word and we're on it. Or at least I am.

Rep:
Level 75
bump even if you only want to do one part or know where I could find it some similar stuff I could use please do I need the help
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 02:16:57 AM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for: