RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Swede

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
Ask some questions to me.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
What's the chef from the Muppet's really saying?

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
He doesn't speak real swedish, it's more like german.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
What's so special about Swedish meatballs?
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Har du någonsin varit till Skandinavien?
Om nej, planerar du på att åka dit?
Om ja, hur var det? Var det fint där?
En sista, talar du svenska?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
Ja, jag pratar svenska. Det är ett rätt så fint språk.
Nej, jag har alldrig varit utomlands, men jag plannerar att åka till japan eller egypten när jag blir stor.

Swedish meatballs are very, very different from the other meatballs, but i don't know why. I haven't tasted any non-swedish meatballs.