RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking Forward To

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Patapon 3 is going to come out this month/soon. >_> Stupid delay

EDIT: OMFG WTF MOVED T OAPRIL WTF

EDIT2: Oh but Dissida012 comes out this month. But gonna be a few weeks >_>

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
That stuff's all cool, but I could do without companions.
Oh they weren't confirmed either, didn't see that bit. Although there will probably be companions. If you go read the gameinformer shit about Skyrim it'll make you so incredibly overhyped the actual game will probably be disappointing, unless they follow through with all of their promises.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Same thing happened with the original Fable didn't it? I think I remember reading about that little disaster.

Rep:
Level 83
unless they follow through with all of their promises.
Preposterous. They'll never do that. It's like saying Valve will release Half-Life 3 or Half-Life 2 Part 3 before 2015.

Rep:
Level 96
They'll release half life three when sales go down. Stop buying valve games and you'll see HL3 fast.

Same for square, wanna see an FF7 remake? Stop buying shit.

Rep:
Level 83
How can you not buy Valve games? I mean, Portal 2 is coming.. lol.

People still buy Square games?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 96
Oh I agree, but you know that's why they haven't done it yet. Twice.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
And now they're remaking FF4 again. What the fuck? Why can't we get an FF6 remake?

Rep:
Level 96
Wait what? They're doing it AGAIN?

Rep:
Level 94
They're packaging 4 and The After Years for the PSP.

Rep:
Level 96
Well that's okay I guess. Just reaching a wider market.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Bethesda is pretty good about coming through with what they promised. I don't recall anything huge they took out lately that they didn't announce far prior to release.

and valvetime sucks

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Also they've also said everything they've described is already implemented, and everything they haven't put in that they've said will be in has a big (UNCONFIRMED) tag next to it, and it's really only like 2 or 3 little things.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
also so what if it looks sorta call of duty like, homefront was written by the same guy as Red Dawn. I'm looking forward to playing it.

Rep:
Level 94
Homefront is more Half-Life minus the sci-fi than Call of Duty. You're not an overpowered soldier, you're a weaker resistance member.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Alice Madness Returns.

May be the only game I pay for this year.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Homefront is more Half-Life minus the sci-fi than Call of Duty. You're not an overpowered soldier, you're a weaker resistance member.
well, we shall see how it is. I haven't seen gameplay trailers (i saw like a 30 second clip and some multiplayer) but if you have regenerating health it'll end up playing like call of duty regardless. I want health bars back goddamnit. half life is so satisfying to work your way through because of it.

at least when halo 1 had regen you'd sometimes still REALLY need that medkit and you'd just be scrambling looking for one. call of duty style , 5 second regen, while fun for a few games is missing that, "OH FUCK I'VE GOT LIKE NO HEALTH SON OF A BITCH OH SHIT" Tense feeling. it makes it all the more satisfying when you take out that group of combine on 3 hp and then find those sweet sweet medkits in the next room.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:26:19 AM by Strike Reyhi »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Honestly I'm looking forward to F.E.A.R 3, or F.3.A.R or whatever they decide to go with.

1 was great, but felt a little unpolished. 2 was brilliant in my opinion. 3 looks even better to me.
bringing sexy back

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
fear one felt like half life with a secondary focus on scary bits instead of (jumping/physics)puzzles.

Rep:
Level 94
I didn't like Fear, because I got so tired of corridor shooting. I didn't play 2.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Guild Wars 2
I wasn't, but then I saw gameplay.  It's more of an action game, and they're keeping the skill complexity.  And no monthly fee.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
That sounds appealing suddenly.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That sounds very appealing to me as well.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
1. Skyrim
2. Rage
3. Battlefield 3
4. Mass Effect 3
5. Brink

Dragon Age 2 would be on the list, but preordering it kind of makes it not applicable.

EDIT: wow, i had no idea i already posted here.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 06:05:03 AM by hiromu656 »