RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Problem with Battle Events

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Not sure if this is where this is supposed to go. In my project I have a battle with event parts to it. It was working for a while, however, something happened and now it's doing something odd. After the first bit of speech from the enemy when you are supposed to select "Attack" you die. You take 83 damage and die.

Ive tried setting the enemy to 1 atk 1 str. It was already set to "Do nothing" and nothing else which worked for a while. I tried removing the Do Nothing so that the enemy had nothing in it's  attack window. That didnt work. So I am pretty baffled. I tested the fighting with a normal battle which worked fine. I am stumped.

EDIT:
I just tried editing the fight that the event is starting to a different Troop and the fight went smoothly. I made a new troop with the enemy from the one that is malfunctioning and it worked smoothly. It's not the enemy or the event. I think it is something in the event parts of the troop for the event. However, I have nothing in the event that will do damage.

EDIT2:
I copied all the events into a different troop and it seems to be working now. It's kind of odd since i didnt change anything lol.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 03:31:40 AM by Ramenuzumaki »
Spoiler for:

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Not-so-Noob
lol, seems to me that your event had that malfuction becuase something you changed earlier, somehow affected that event. maybe you changed the event/troop/enemy or moved it, which had cuased a minor malfunction in the battle script. e.g. i changed my max troop number, and now my final boss is a wolf. pretty messed up!