RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Luka's Art

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Here I will be posting anything new I make, or any old crap I find that I did ages ago.

Things I make are: Pencil drawings, Photoshop digital art, and pixel art.

For starters, here is my deviantArt page http://lukas-aleksic.deviantart.com/, however it only has the photoshop stuff, cause I'm too lazy to upload the rest there...

For those of you too lazy to click that deviantArt link, here is the photoshop stuff
Spoiler for Old Photoshop stuff:

Spoiler for New Photoshop stuff:

And also a bunch of pencil drawings, to show how my skills have advanced over the years
Spoiler for:
Made this when I was 11

13 (a month ago  :P )

14 (btw made this today, and also not finished yet)
I'll also post maybe more pencil drawings, and some pixel art - when i dig it up from the ton of crap on my comp.

Well that's that for now, please comment ^^ and say if you like them or not, and why you like or dont like them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:12:20 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
They are awesome Lukas.

I have already seen them thought.

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Thank you very much ^^ =D

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
The Photoshop all looks really cool. The pencil sketches are well on their way too. Your style reminds me of Picasso--I THINK that's who it was, anyway. My knowledge of older (and for that matter, American) artists fails.

Picasso is not American <.<

Nice work Lukas. I like the photoshop ones