RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Confused about on what laptop to get for a good price

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Basically I've used google and everything but I get these websites I'm not sure I can trust (I know life takes risk but I don't want to spend all my money on some shitty computer because I'm not knowledgeable with computers).

I've been thinking of buying a gaming laptop for I can play video games like borderlands, dragon age origins, and whatnot while working on an RMXP/RMVX game. Though I also want a laptop that can play DvDs, and be used for College work, I have about $650 left and I wanted to know do you know a laptop that can basically do all the gaming sutff, play all these videos, and do college work that's not like exspensive to hell.

I know we have plenty electronic savvy guys here so I decided to ask here, and I was wondering do you know one that can get them delivered by monday or tuesday? Thanks in advance.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You can get a excellent desktop at that price.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Well problem is the dorm life, people here at job corp would steal a desktop in a heart beat. And in the mornings I have to be off campus at 7:15am and I'm not allowed back until like 4-5pm, so a laptop I could chug around with me and do all that while I'm waiting on classes (Which don't start until 1pm usually >_>)

Well could I ask, is intel core 2 duo better than a intel core i3?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 06:15:59 PM by Ruzu »
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.