RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Seeking RPGXP-savvy for a Disney/Pokemon crossover?

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
disney owned.
Miss Manday
presents...

This game is being made for my friends, a homage to a two year old roleplay we have on Invisionfree. But of course, it will be available to anyone who wishes to play. This game combines Disney with Pokemon, two of the biggest fandoms ever. Master Yensid features as the good professor here. (From Fantasia, for those who do not know. Yensid is Disney spelled backwards, fun fact!) Maleficent has been using Pokemon to help in taking over the kingdoms of Fantasia. You, the player, must travel from land to land (the cities are the lands themselves. so each city features a different Disney film) such as Wonderland, Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloweentown, etc. As you journey to each land you uncover clues of Maleficent's plot... and train your pokemon for the inevitable fight against the Mistress of Evil herself.

Intro completed. Script in the works. Mapping for first two 'lands' complete. Disney gym leader/NPC sprites in the works.

I realize how hard it is to grab a full team for a game. Really, I'd be happy with simply finding someone willing to guide me when I have problems come up in RPG Maker XP. I've played with it a bit in the past, but have forgotten much of what I learned. I WANT to learn, so someone to "tutor" and guide me would be simply fabulous. But if there ARE people willing to team up with me to help further than this, I would be immensely grateful! I think it will be a fun project, a great throwback to two of the biggest fandoms of all time. :) I AM using the Pokemon Essentials kit for this!

CONTACT ME
I'm in the US Eastern!

Reply, PM, or drop me an email at Kitty17794@yahoo.com!

looking for someone familiar with RPGXP willing to give advice
and assistance on issues as we progress with the game! (:

please contact me if interested!

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Fate is the present, not the future.
Elaborate your required savvy. That's actually quite an interesting idea you have there. Makes me think: "Kingdom Hearts if the problems were caused and solved by Pokemon instead".