RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need script writers for battle programming

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Good morning,

I am currently undergoing a new project to create an RPG on RMXP. It's still in the early stages, however I am seeking assistance to create a fantastic battle system on many different levels. Some will include side battle mode (FF6 style), while others will be a series of challenges eg. Button bashing charge bar to prevent demons from penetrating your mind, entering number combinations to unleash special attacks or repel other attacks.

As I am reasonably new to RMXP, I am unfamiliar with scripting and programming so I am seeking the aid of some one or many people with any help they can give towards the project. All credits will be highly noted and appreciated.

Please feel free to contact if you can provide any assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Well, while I am currently working on a similar battle system, I'm basically still learning to script. If noone is willing to help you you can always wait for me to find time and skill to handle my system. If I can pull this off I will probably post it here.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Yeah, that sounds great! Keep me posted on any progress.