RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Survival Game (yes its the title ;) )

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Survival Island

History

You wake up as Randy in a strange place. From there, you will need to find and discover all the truth behind it.
You will keep getting your memory back, and finally start to understand what is really happen in there.

Characters:

Randy: Someone on his 40's, strong, that appears in the weird place, and tries to find what is that about.

Features:

- HUD
- Active battle system
- Limited Saving
- Map drawing
- (more to come)

This is the initial test, to get to know if you guys do like it, and if so, i'll keep on this project, else, i might leave it behind for some time...

Screenshots:

Map:

Other:

*You can see that it is just a small part of the game. I've made more, but not tested yet.

I am not sure if i did add the controls to shoot, but they are:

keep Z pressed to aim, then to shoot press D. If you relly tried it, you'll see that when you keep Z pressed, another character come up, that would be the main armed, but i didn't made the sprite yet, so, just to let you know.

*Also, the map background, and many of the graphics will still be changed, as the icons. was just to show what the gameplay was about, and to have your opinion.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:14:26 PM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
position was added now. sorry if any tried it
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
I love the map on paper thing. Survival Horror games are taking over RPG Maker :3

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
Thats Only because survival horror is the future of RMRK HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *sigh* and there fun LOL
Hey if you need anything just ask.