RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker 2k3 House Interiors

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
So I've been looking around for tutorials on house interiors, but most of them seem to be suited for the XP chipsets, not 2k3.  My biggest problem I'm trying to overcome is trying to make realistic looking walls, including the back, the sides, front, any walls to divide rooms, etc, and in particular something that would be compatible with using the wooden house chipsets that're used in the Town set.  Any help is appreciated, and if you happen to know any chipsets other than the RTP off the top of your head that would make this a whole lot easier, and don't look funny if used with RPT (I've searched all over charas project and am still having troubles), that would be appreciated as well.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Thank you very much for that.  Those borders were exactly what I was looking for, and it's quite a shame that the default chipsets don't have borders like that.  This'll make my search for good chipsets much easier.