RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Persona Fan Game.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
I'm thinking of making a persona fangame, One that resemble part 4 and 3 as opposed to 1 and 2.
Keep in mind this will not be a Persona 5, it's a fangame set in the Persona Universe.

I don't know how to put how to put the story in words, but heres what I got so far.

It's 2012, The year the world is rumored to end, Ofcourse these are just rumors. Cities have slowly been dissapearing off the surface of England. The Main character Bridge Lansern(An English Student with Middle Eastern Background) is an orphaned boy raised by a detective.Bridge has been having dreams which tell him that the whole cities dissapearing thing is connected to a certain school, anyways, he enrolls in that school. In that school on breaktime he then investigates around the school, all the while trying to avoid people (Insert stealth minigame here) and he comes across a door. When standing outside the door he hears the voice of his persona, you know the "I am Thou Thou Art I" stuff. Anyways when he goes in the door he finds the cities that have dissapeared have ended up within that rrom and the people have been replaced with shadows. Anyways, Inside that door he meets people there that have been having the same dreams as him been figand all of them seem to be linked up from different schools, They find out that if shadows in their aren't exterminated they'll slowly start absorbing even more cities. The characters take it upon themselves to put an end to it with their power of Persona. If they fail the rumors of the world ending will come true, if  they succeed then the world willl go back to normal.
I promise in the game the story will be done alot better, I just really suck at putting things into words.

Anyways I needa mapper and if possible an artist, I'll also need help with other things. If people ar ewilling to help with other things (I doubt it) just state what it is and I'll tell you what you can help with.

EDIT: Sorry i wrote this at school so I had to rush it, I'll rewrite tthe story later so thT it makes alot more sense.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:56:27 PM by JackFrost »

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Fate is the present, not the future.
Ehhh...it seems a bit...odd. It all seems too obvious. The main thing about Persona is that the problem is generally something inconspicuous that slowly eats away at the world. I.E. the fog in Persona 4, or apathy syndrome in Persona 3. The first and second were kind of survival horror-type...(Or at least they seemed that way). I like the concept of the cities disappearing and all, however, it just seems like it should be changed a bit more. Also, the main character having a name is weird for a 3/4 format, lol. However, just the fact that you're using Persona intrigues me to help any way I can. I could probably help develop some form of Persona fusion system, and the battle system seems like it'd be pretty easy to mimic. Also, another thing missing is that one thing that only the main characters can do to fight shadows without anybody else being able to notice. The world has to work normally in the eyes of the general public.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
I would love helping on a persona-style of game. But why rip off things entirely? (yeah ok, fan game ;D I guess I have a hard time with those..) Base it on persona instead and use and alter the system to your liking. Also, the story seems alittle weak. Get together with someone and work on it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:27:15 PM by ghaleon »