RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
War of the Souls (RPG Maker VX)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't like the logo, it looks just like every other game logo nowadays.  The style was popularized by one game somewhere and now everyone is doing the text-with-texture-mask thing.  It's boring.

The mapping seems...cramped.

Haven't actually played it yet.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
My last post was the 28th its been 4 days I can bump (in most forums) legally.

Rep:
Level 75
I don't like the logo, it looks just like every other game logo nowadays.  The style was popularized by one game somewhere and now everyone is doing the text-with-texture-mask thing.

HanzoKimura lol.

I like his mapping style though, looks cute even if the maps are really small.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
My last post was the 28th its been 4 days I can bump (in most forums) legally.

Sorry, my point was to mean that bumping is fine, but I'd rather see a bump with an update.

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
War of the Souls is back on...

--note: the game download and version has been updated to that of 0.3.6 please play test and feed back. This version is the current version in RRR and RPg Maker Vx comunity

I am back with new updates and concept screen shots - meaning they are not done, but very close to being done.

Since we last spoke I had issues with the mods around here and since its been four months everything has or should have died down.

I have a whole new selection of new to tell you all.

Whats new in Version 0.3.1

Titles:

Yes we need them. You can earn them. They are like achievements or they started out that way. The ones you might know of is the - Hidden items - where every map (almost every) has a hidden item. No this is not a obvious log or pile of ruble. this could be any where. it could be on the ground, you might even walk over it and never know it was there.

I have new titles though - Campaign for War and Campaign for Revenge - you can only do one of those two. they are story line oriented titles. there is also "Dwarves of Old" and Explorer.

Unlocking explorer changes the main story line - see further bellow.

There is even going to be an introduction of factions. How ever that will be discussed and used later.

Side Story and Main Story Line

The Main Story line is growing still. Three new epic scenes will be seen: City Burning, Wedding and the attempted suicide. The side story starts up after you defeat a boss - you can back track and start the side quest. It is not a quick slay a monster quest it is pretty much a whole side story where you learn more about your self, your guild and you even open up more titles, maps, areas, items and more.

If you unlock the explorer title on the map New Lands and then head back to the main story line you will see that time moved forward and different events will have taken place - it is deffently a good game to play through more then once.

Guild Halls - Vendors

With the side quests you open up Guild halls which can be purchased and will have special vendors that sell things like elite armor and weapons, rare items and talent points along with attribution points.

200+ Maps

This new version will introduce over 200 maps. It will end the side quest at "You cannot continue on at the time."
You will have a chance to get into the side story and learn more about whats going on and because you can only choose one of the titles to play through you can play the game over again.

Light and regular version

Because the game is expected to be about 120-160mbs in size I will provide a lite version that contains only the essentials and no rtp. while I will provide a regular 120-160mb download file as well.

0.3.1 is expected to be released in July, august or September.

Screenies: - concept.

Mostly of the new side quest content

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 05:10:58 AM by Adrien. »

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
Version 0.3.1 will contain:

--> Wedding scene
--> Attempted suicide
--> Side content

Version 0.3.1.1 will contain:

--> Arena.

Because the arena add on is so large, I am putting it in a separate release.

Rep:
Level 88
Fight Tha Powah!
Can you fix the blue text in your main post describing features and characters? It's almost impossible to read.=/
Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!!

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
OP has been updated with a feature section placed under the "features" screen shots.
0.3.1 download has been released.

For those who downloaded the old version and started in the city, 0.3.1 has been updated to start you in the proper position
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:51:32 AM by Adrien. »

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
Any one got any feed back on this demo?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'll try it right now. I'll edit in a few minutes (or however long it takes).

EDIT: During the opening, there is a map named The opening, and it is shown during the cutscene, try to make it not tell the name of that specific map. Oh, and I can run off of the maps in that sections before and during the first fight that I encounter. The Class Change Explanation is great, well, as a tutorial, it's great. There are a few grammatical errors in the game as well that should be scouted, such as capitalizations at inappropriate times or incorrect word forms and leaving out a space between words. I don't know how to go the second tab of a talent tree though. I like the mapping and the tint of the screen, the atmosphere is really nice. Wasn't this a strategy game before? The combat is just turn-based now. Castle is spelled wrong - Twice (Castel and Catle) - and Equipment Shop, but enough of this, you should be able to spot a few more on your own. The slimes outside of town do no damage, so I grinded them delightfully. In Vex, you can walk off of the map, so some of the NPCs do. When you go to the Inn, you can ask for a room, but when you do she tells you how much it costs then instantly takes your money and makes you go to sleep, when all I was doing was checking how much it would cost, making me lose 10 gold before I even knew the price. You should at least ask if they're sure that they want to buy a room. I like the Reputation system, but why is it called Title? People move too fast and get in my way :( -- I've been playing for around 30 minutes straight, it's a very fun game, I like how the story slowly unravels as I go on my path (although i would have liked to known a bit more about myself before jumping into the guild fighting stuff and what not) but I don't want to keep typing as I play anymore so I'll just end this here and continue playing, good luck with this one.

EDIT2: Stop calling everyone faggot, it's just awkward.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 08:58:19 PM by hiromu656 »

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
Its not a reputation system. its a title system you gain titles in the game and no, Its the characters and their homophobic attitudes towards the main characters of the game.

Tab through the Talent tree is as such: Q,W and to switch through characters in the inventory screens -> and <- arrow keys I believe this was explained in the OP.

Thanks for the review.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Oh, well it says Overall Rep and Sagratiua Rep; I've yet to see a Title, so I just guessed. And what I meant by going to different tabs of the Talent Tree is this - Anna has two talent branches (that I see) : Healing and Protection, I can see a hand pointing towards "Healing", but how do I go over to "Protection"

And what made you change the battle system?

EDIT: You should add more enemies to fight in guild battles, i've beaten the Emerald Guild three times and the Inn keeper still says no one has beaten them "todate" (not sure if that's "to date" or "today")
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:07:53 PM by hiromu656 »

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
- each town has various guild battles
- Title system is an experiment for the new game
- To go between trees press w or q
- Tactics was WAY TO DAMN buggy for this game.
- Guild battle systemwas also a test for for the new game.

Thanks for the feed back.

It should say "to date" War of the Souls is my first actual attempt at making a game so the events and scripting are a bit messed. But all this feed back not only helps progress it but also helps with the new game. How far are you?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
The Troll keeps killing me, I've been grinding (for like 2 minutes) on the Emerald Guild.

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
The troll is easy to kill in one hit OO....I just tested, with the current version by downloading it, running straight to the troll, no guild battles, no grinding, new weapons with what little gold I had and I beat him in two hits...Did you spend talent points? use skills? buy new weapons? Focus all your energy on him

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Everyone one shots me, I can kill the Troll, but the next turn I am instantly killed by their attacks.

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
Hmm this interesting because I just ran it again and I killed every one - again I did no grinding, no altering of the characters just ran to the troll, killed them and moved on. I will look into this though.

Update: 0.3.1A has been uploaded this fixes the troll boss battle, your save should work

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
The current demonstration version starts on the 'GM - Test Map' area when you select 'New Game'. Just thought that I would let you know.

Also, you could cut your project size in half if you re-encoded your MP3 files as OGG and set the quality lower. I tried it out and the Audio folder went from 86 megabytes to around 30 megabytes. You could also save a lot of space by using a PNG optimizer on your image files.

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
1) the music won't, in my experience, work - most of it - if its in OGG, i tried this before hand
2) thank you for pointing this out, I will have 0.3.1B uploaded ASAP -> Uploaded :D
3) Graphics do not take up any space it's all music. and like i said, while they all convert to OGG, RPG Maker VX is finicky and will not play around 70% of the songs while they are in OGG, that's why some are and some are not. I have also experienced some songs jumping in size when going to OGG, for example I tried converting a 800kb file to OGG and it became 2.34 mb's - and it would not work in RPG Maker VX

What i did for size to cut down on it is cut out the rtp and just compressed it and encrypted it. Which took it from 250 to the size it is now. It won't get any bigger from here on out - maybe a couple mb's as i finish it up.

I seem to be having a lot of problems with this version in which is stopping me from getting good quality feed back. - Skip the grammar and spelling when giving feed back, I have a team working on it. and I use word for every thing.

I really need in depth feed back, i need people to play all the way through and give me in depth feed back on mapping, character(s) -including development, story, plot, battles and well everything else.

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
1) the music won't, in my experience, work - most of it - if its in OGG, i tried this before hand

Hmm, I see. Well, I'll convert all of it on my end and see if I run into any problems, just to see if perhaps it might be something that is occurring only on your computer. If I run into issues, then I'll just revert to the original media files.

As for the OGG files increasing in size, it may be that the encoder was attempting to 'upgrade' the quality from what it currently was and the file size increased because of that. Like I said, I ran the OGG encoder at a medium-low quality using VBR and all of the files decreased in size dramatically, although the audio quality sounded about the same.

3) Graphics do not take up any space it's all music.

You would be surprised. I bet that you could run a PNG optimizer on the graphics and it would cut the total Graphics folder size in half.

I really need in depth feed back, i need people to play all the way through and give me in depth feed back on mapping, character(s) -including development, story, plot, battles and well everything else.

I'll work on playing it through in-depth, then.

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
I like ll the music to be high quality so that why i guess it jumped. Also i have noticed RPG maker vx hates music sometimes >_<

Rep:
Level 82
[ General ]
- <Major | Bug>
-- 'Stack level too deep' error message upon pressing F12 to start a new game. This is most likely caused by aliases within scripts that are not appended with 'unless $@'. I would suggest doing a 'Find' through each custom script for 'alias' and adding 'unless $@' onto the end of each one to avoid this error.

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- During cut scenes the name of the area is displayed. I think that as a player, this is a little annoying and breaks the mood.

- <Minor | Aesthetic> : ( Image of Issue )
-- Character sprite cut off near the bottom left hand side of the screen.

-- Hand cursor occasionally blocks text in menus.

[ Inventory ]
- <Minor | Bug>
-- The head armor 'Wizards Hat' can be worn by all party members.

- <Major | Bug>
-- Inventory shared between the first party and Alexious.

[ Battle ]
- <Major | Bug>
-- Fatal error, game terminated. This appears to occur at random when spamming the attack option very quickly.
Code: [Select]
Script 'Display Enemy Gauge' line 44 : NoMethodError occured.
undefined method 'actor?' for nil:NilClass

[ Title Screen ]
- <Minor | Bug> ( Video of Issue )
-- When using the arrow keys to move up or down on the menu, the map occasionally moves downward one square and then immediately back up one square.

[ Introduction ]
- <Minor | Aesthetic> : ( Video of Issue )
-- Appearance of cloaked figures not centered upon the summoning pentagram. It may look better if they moved from the center rather than from the sides.

-- Text shown during the introduction gets cut off before they really should within the speech bubbles.

-- Have to tap enter through several blank lines before continuing on to the next text. Possibly tell the message box to wait a second for each line before continuing automatically?

[ Introduction - Playable Area 1 ]
- <Major | Bug> : ( Video of Issue )
-- Passability settings incorrect.

[ Introduction - Playable Area 2 ]

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- Partially transparent black background used for answering the yes or no question remains on screen after the choice has been made.

[ Town of Xechi ]
-• General
- <Minor | Script>
-- The banter when meeting Anna and Kayla seems flat for people who have not seen each other in a while.

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- The town feels very cluttered with the rain effect, cloud layer, birds, butterflies and people wandering around.

-• Pub
- <Minor | Bug> : ( Video of Issue )

-• Weapon Shop

[ Cut Scene 1 ]
- <Minor | Script>
-- The banter between Alemias and the Shop Keep seems flat. She does not display much emotion at all that the shop keep is charging her double.

- <Minor | Bug> : ( Image of Issue )
-- The Shadow Mage Member that followed the main character back to the town of Xechi can get caught up on roaming NPCs of the town and delay the cut scene until they move away.

[ Cut Scene 2 ]
-- Bright lights on the map occasionally causes white text displayed in messages to become difficult to read.

[ Town of Vex ]
-• General
- <Major | Aesthetic> : ( Image of Issue )
-- Sunlight image set too lower than it should be on the screen.

-- Sunlight image appears to be set as a fog and does not tile smoothly.

-• Inn

-• Weapon Shop
-- Passability settings incorrect (same tiles as Inn).

-- Image of light coming through windows seems too low?

-• Armor Shop

-• Item Shop
-- Passability settings incorrect (same tile as Armor Shop).

[ Troll Cut Scene - Before and After ]
- <Minor | Script>
-- The banter amongst the party seems laid back considering the position that they are in.

[ Outside of Chapel ]

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- Unclear to the player on how to properly exit the area.

[ Ostigoth Ruins ]

[ North Mountain Pass ]

[ Town of Kaven ]
-• Item Shop
- <Minor | Bug>
-- Passability settings incorrect (same tile as Town of Vex >> Inn).

[ City of Zackeryious ]
<< City District 2 >>
-• General

-• Item Shop
-- Cross-dressing, store re-arranging shop owner.

<< City Entrance >>
-• Pub
- <Minor | Bug>

- <Minor | Bug>
-- Exiting the Pub requires using the X button instead of automatically leaving when touching the exit area.

<< Alley Way >>
-• General
-- Passability settings incorrect. Bird events not set to 'Through'?

- <Major | Bug> : ( Image of Issue )
-- Strange, repeatable alley way fight that grants huge amounts of experience points upon winning. This might be planned, but I will list it as a bug for now.
-- EDIT : Extremely difficult fight for Alexious alone. Perhaps disable the fight unless there are more party members?

<< City District 3 >>
-• Levi's House

-• Weapon Store

<< City District 5 >>
-• General

-• Armor Store
- <Minor | Bug>

<< City District 6 >>
-• Pub

<< City District 9 >>
-• General
-- Incomplete tile floor; door to nowhere.

-• Weapon Store
-- NOTE : When entering the store, the typical black tile is not behind the door, making it look like the party is walking into a wall after the door opens.

-• Pub
-- Transfers player to the incorrect area (Levi's House) upon entrance.
-- NOTE : When entering the pub, the typical black tile is not behind the door, making it look like the party is walking into a wall after the door opens.

-- After transferring from the pub into Levi's House, the player can exit and then re-enter to receive a cut scene they should not yet receive.

<< Games Area >>
-• General
-- Fatal error, game terminated. This occurs when the player enters the map and proceeds through the small cut scene.
NoMethodError occurred while running script.

undefined method 'find_path' for (Game Player)

Cannot continue on at this time due to the above error.

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Well, that's comprehensive.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
He said he wanted something in depth ... so, here it is.  :D

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
[ General ]
- <Major | Bug>
-- 'Stack level too deep' error message upon pressing F12 to start a new game. This is most likely caused by aliases within scripts that are not appended with 'unless $@'. I would suggest doing a 'Find' through each custom script for 'alias' and adding 'unless $@' onto the end of each one to avoid this error.

I did not make this script and this will be fixed

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- During cut scenes the name of the area is displayed. I think that as a player, this is a little annoying and breaks the mood.

This may be fixed

-- Character sprite cut off near the bottom left hand side of the screen.

Done on purpose

-- Hand cursor occasionally blocks text in menus.

unfixable

[ Inventory ]
- <Minor | Bug>
-- The head armor 'Wizards Hat' can be worn by all party members.

it;s basic armor, non class specific

- <Major | Bug>
-- Inventory shared between the first party and Alexious.

NOT major, this is meant to be.

[ Battle ]
- <Major | Bug>
-- Fatal error, game terminated. This appears to occur at random when spamming the attack option very quickly.
Script 'Display Enemy Gauge' line 44 : NoMethodError occured.
undefined method 'actor?' for nil:NilClass

Simple fix: do not spam attack options.

[ Title Screen ]
- <Minor | Bug> ( Video of Issue )
-- When using the arrow keys to move up or down on the menu, the map occasionally moves downward one square and then immediately back up one square.

unfixable - never noticed this before

[ Introduction ]
- <Minor | Aesthetic> : ( Video of Issue )
-- Appearance of cloaked figures not centered upon the summoning pentagram. It may look better if they moved from the center rather than from the sides.

Planned as such

-- Text shown during the introduction gets cut off before they really should within the speech bubbles.

Modern has an issue with his script and he is looking into it last i checked. un-fixable at this time, this issue is also present in War of the Souls, Soul Cry

-- Have to tap enter through several blank lines before continuing on to the next text. Possibly tell the message box to wait a second for each line before continuing automatically?

Was thinking of this, may be fixed

[ Introduction - Playable Area 1 ]

cannot view video - please post link, your link crashes FF5

[ Introduction - Playable Area 2 ]

cannot view video - please post link, your link crashes FF5

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- Partially transparent black background used for answering the yes or no question remains on screen after the choice has been made.

See the bugs for this issue - this is another modern algebra issue.

[ Town of Xechi ]
-• General
- <Minor | Script>
-- The banter when meeting Anna and Kayla seems flat for people who have not seen each other in a while.

may be fixed

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- The town feels very cluttered with the rain effect, cloud layer, birds, butterflies and people wandering around.

intentional

-• Pub

please post image

-• Weapon Shop

please post image

[ Cut Scene 1 ]
- <Minor | Script>
-- The banter between Alemias ?? and the Shop Keep seems flat. She does not display much emotion at all that the shop keep is charging her double.

who?  - oh never mind. Um....may be fixed.

-- The Shadow Mage Member that followed the main character back to the town of Xechi can get caught up on roaming NPCs of the town and delay the cut scene until they move away.

May be fixed - that roaming npc has something for you.

[ Cut Scene 2 ]
-- Bright lights on the map occasionally causes white text displayed in messages to become difficult to read.

Will not be fixed, instead text may be darkened

[ Town of Vex ]
-• General
-- Sunlight image set too lower than it should be on the screen.

Unfixable bug -sun beams tend to jump all over the page

-- Sunlight image appears to be set as a fog and does not tile smoothly.

Unfixable bug -sun beams tend to jump all over the page

please post image

-• Inn

please post image

-• Weapon Shop
-- Passability settings incorrect (same tiles as Inn).

Nothing to say, obvious error

-- Image of light coming through windows seems too low?

Unfixable, if placed higher then it looks like its too high

-• Armor Shop

Never noticed this before but their are windows behind that window

-• Item Shop
-- Passability settings incorrect (same tile as Armor Shop).

nothing to say, obvious error

[ Troll Cut Scene - Before and After ]
- <Minor | Script>
-- The banter amongst the party seems laid back considering the position that they are in.

May be fixed...

[ Outside of Chapel ]

nothing to say obvious error

- <Minor | Aesthetic>
-- Unclear to the player on how to properly exit the area.

will NOT be fixed, explore the area.

[ Ostigoth Ruins ]

-please post image -> nothing to say obvious error

[ North Mountain Pass ]

[ Town of Kaven ]
-• Item Shop
- <Minor | Bug>

[ City of Zackeryious ]
<< City District 2 >>
-• General

-• Item Shop
-- Cross-dressing, store re-arranging shop owner.

image please

<< City Entrance >>
-• Pub
- <Minor | Bug>

- <Minor | Bug>
-- Exiting the Pub requires using the X button instead of automatically leaving when touching the exit area.

Image please -> nothing to say obvious error

<< Alley Way >>
-• General
-- Passability settings incorrect. Bird events not set to 'Through'?

-- Strange, repeatable alley way fight that grants huge amounts of experience points upon winning. This might be planned, but I will list it as a bug for now.
-- EDIT : Extremely difficult fight for Alexious alone. Perhaps disable the fight unless there are more party members?

XP - not planned, difficult fight - planned

<< City District 3 >>
-• Levi's House

-• Weapon Store

<< City District 5 >>
-• General

-• Armor Store
- <Minor | Bug>

<< City District 6 >>
-• Pub

<< City District 9 >>
-• General
-- Incomplete tile floor; door to nowhere.

planned. its for aesthetics.

nothing to say, obvious error

-• Weapon Store
-- NOTE : When entering the store, the typical black tile is not behind the door, making it look like the party is walking into a wall after the door opens.

please post image(s)

-• Pub
-- Transfers player to the incorrect area (Levi's House) upon entrance.
-- NOTE : When entering the pub, the typical black tile is not behind the door, making it look like the party is walking into a wall after the door opens.

please post image(s) for this door issue, as for wrong entrance, please post image of the pub

-- After transferring from the pub into Levi's House, the player can exit and then re-enter to receive a cut scene they should not yet receive.

will be fixed. - video did not crash ff this time... >_<

<< Games Area >>
-• General
-- Fatal error, game terminated. This occurs when the player enters the map and proceeds through the small cut scene.
NoMethodError occurred while running script.

undefined method 'find_path' for (Game Player)

this bug has never before happened for me. I do not know how to fix it, but i will try to replicate it.

Cannot continue on at this time due to the above error.

-- See above in red is my response

Note the following:

My responses may seem like I dont are, I do infact as this information helps. How ever I would like to say this:

I release the project as "open souce" here

its very simple, click get source in the right hand side and click zipped. you then have the entire game open for your pleasure. you can walk through make changes and then zipp it up and hand it back to me, in any way you want. - making sure to tell me what you did, credits will be given as normal.

This would help me greatly.

On that note. thank you for your feed back, I cannot guarantee that these issues will be fixed as of 0.3.1.1 when the arena is released how ever if you want to help me fix them I would appreciate it. It would make my life a lot more easier.

-> I hate this forum system i really do, we need a LIGHTER color.