RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eden Legacy II: Children of Eden

Rep:
Level 81

RTP and Strategy Guide are included in the download.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1U0R7COZ

You need not play the first game to enjoy this sequel, although the plots are loosely tied together.

Story
(Minor Spoilers ahead)
Your character awakens in the dungeons of Valhalla, sentenced to wander aimlessly in their winding, twisting caverns for the rest of eternity. Essentially, you are the reincarnate of the hero from the first game, and you must carry on your mission of revenge. Unfortunately, you have no memory of your past life, and the details of your missions are far beyond your comprehension. Thus begins a whole new quest for the powerful Seed of Eve, so that you may undo the terrible deeds of the past and save humanity from the prisons of Valhalla.

Features
- Another 8-bit adventure for oldschoolers, but this time with colour!
- Break away from the gigantic prison world of Valhalla, explore the new world of Pangea, and force your way back to the land of Eden!
- Choose from all new skill sets with each level up!
- Revive a second character to help you on your quest for the Seed of Eve!
- Expect many more side quests in this captivating sequel!

Battle System
- Players will once again choose attack combos with each level up. Heavier attacks will wear out your energy meter, so sometimes choosing weaker combos is the wisest choice (especially against large parties of weaker enemies). For this reason, the player must make sure to have a good number of strong and weak combos to preserve energy.
- Add a second character and buy spells and skills for them!
- A whole slew of different skill sets to choose from!

Screens

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 10:39:27 PM by sbester »

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Graphics remind me of...Zelda 1
May I ask what engine this was made in? Looks like RM2K

Rep:
Level 81
Yep, rm2k is the engine. The goal with thi series was to start as primitive as possible and progress from there, so the first game is black and white gameboy style, this is oldschool nes style and the third will be a mix of gameboy colour and nes graphics.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Another neat looking game. :)
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
You need not play the first game to enjoy this sequel, although the plots are loosely tied together.

*Where is the DL link for it?
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 81
For the first game? There are two versions of it, one in black and white and the DELUXE Edition is in colour. They can be found:

Eden Legacy 1.2- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9WE69YUQ

Eden Legacy Deluxe- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XC15519X

Rep:
Level 84
thanks. ;)
Going to try the deluxe edition! =)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:07:50 PM by DarkGamer »

Rep:
Level 81
Hope you enjoy! That version may have a bug in the tutorial battle still, but I'm hoping it works seamlesly otherwise. The monsters are just a little off screen is all.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Btw, the download link on the first post is broken.

Rep:
Level 84
I am sorry, but which RTP do i need to play it?
It0s been long time since i used rm2003...
This appears when i click to play the game:

EDIT: Cozzie, it isn't...keep trying, it wasn't working for me also, but after 3 tries, i could DL it...

EDIT 2: Oh, nevermind...I installed rpg maker 2000 RTP, and now the game runs, thanks anyway,
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:40:19 PM by DarkGamer »

Rep:
Level 81
Ah yeah the rtp (both ones you need) are included in Eden Legacy II but are not in 1 or the deluxe. It's RM2K RTP and the 1.32 update for those who are only interested in those games.

That's weird that the download isn't working... I'll try and fix it right now (it isn't working for me either).

Rep:
Level 81
Okay, seems to be working for me now. Lemme know if there are further problems

Rep:
Level 84
I am able, and ihave already passed some of the deluxe...But i think i've got a problem with the resources... The character doesn't have a faceset on the menu...is that normal? (a blank square does appear)

Rep:
Level 81
Yep that's normal. While it's definitely a graphical upgrade from the original version, it still has its problems. I'm going to focus more on graphics, puzzles, and character dialogue as the series progresses, so I made this game seem extremely primitive in all aspects to mimic old DW and FF games.

A lot of people doubt my ongoing interest in this series, but in 10 months I've released 2 games for it and I'm already well into making the third. By the time I reach the fourth game I'll be in the SNES era, so I'll have more freedom to expand on everything.

Rep:
Level 84
i see. suonds nice. Anyway.

on your second game, the part that you say to install first, won't let me extract. The second part does work fine thought...

Rep:
Level 81
Weird... well, it's the RPG Maker 2000 Run Time Package.  So if you've already installed that you're fine. If not try here
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/downloads/rpg-maker-2000-downloads.html