RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What I have come to believe about time

Rep:
Level 82
I believe that when we die, we are reborn again. Not as anything or anyone different, but we are reborn ourselves on the day we were originally born. Kind of like all of time has played out already and we are just reliving everything over and over.

I can predict things in my life. Specific things that actually happen. I can't predict anything for anyone else.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
That is extremely interesting, because it would seek to make an understanding of the Deja Vu feeling that we all feel from time to time. And there are times where our dreams can predict things to come.

Really, it could be that "psychics" actually have a precognitive power, in that they have formed so many connections with so many people, that their own experiences are intertwined with those they read for, making for informed decisions.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 82
Dejavu has been proven to be minor ceasures that affect short term memory. You should take notes on what you were doing and what environment you were in and you might find a pattern.

So in HS, someone's last name always stuck with me. I never knew him. It was a unique Italian name that I always remembered, 10 years later, I ended up dating his cousin for 2 years that lived an hour away.

I had a dream that came true 2 years later. I dreamed that I met someone and we dated. Yep. Big woop. I was sad when the dream was over. I didn't know her, but I remembered, big blonde hair, squinty eyes, big toothy smile. 2 years later I met her and we dated.