RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] How do I make a title screen?

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Ok, I know all about how to make title screens in 2k3, but where do I find the place where I load the title screen into the game? In 2k3, you just needed to go to the database, under system, and there would just be a spot right there to put the title screen and game over screen in. What I am asking is where is this in VX?

Please respond soon. Thanks!
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
well, if you import it with the same name as the original via the resource manager, you don't need to worry about anything like that, however, if you don't want to...

Try line 138 in the Scene_Title. Change the name in the quotes to the name of your new title graphic.

In Scene_Gameover, look at line 49, same procedure.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Personally I'd just stick it in the game's system folder and call it Title instead of changing the script for it. But it should work either way.

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
I tried both of your ideas, but sadly, neither of them worked......

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Are you sure you're putting it in your game's system folder and calling it "Title"?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
then, it must be a wrong file-size or format, else it would have worked.

File format and height by width?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
I don't know why it's not working......However, it's only the free trial so it doesn't really matter.

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
All you need to do is find your project folder under RPGVX in My Documents, go to the graphics folder, then system folder, and put a PNG file named Title in there. It should work. If not, then you probably did something wrong, no offense.