RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Reign of Kindo

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
No links. I actually just bought it, because this is the kind of band I want to give ALL my money to. It's more of what you already know from the last album, but still fresh, and incredibly entertaining.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

The released TWO albums yesterday. The actual album, and then they released the whole album AGAIN in 8-bit. It's amazing. If Reign of Kindo wrote the music for Castlevania, you'd have this album. Very authentic, very cool.

GET THIS NOW.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
oh shit. this is crazy. if my car weren't in the shop right now, i'd rush for this. i recently put their last cd in my car and have been playin it for weeks again - awesome to hear they have new stuff. i can't wait :O

p.s. I love their album cover so much