RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can I import pictures for battles in RMXP if so then how?

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I am making a swamp area and the enemy I have is the huge dragonfly(or Monster10) But for the battle there are no dragonflies. Is there a way I can import my own picture and use it for the battle

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Yes, import your battler to the battlers directory via the engine. Then it will appear as the others.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
First of all, I think there is a battler of a monster dragonfly already in the RTP (the default graphics). Secondly, the answer to your question is yes. You can either manually put the file in your in your game folder (in the proper sub-folder), or you can use the materials tool. It's up next to your database, script editor, and sound test.

Edit: I'm such a slow typer.

RMRK Junior
All I know is there a dragonfly sprite where he walks around but I dont think theres one for while your battling. When your picking the event and you click battle processing from the drop down menu I dont think I have one of a dragon fly.
I also dont fully understand what you mean about the battler folder. Where is the RTP folder?

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
the directory were you saved you game. there is a folder with the name battlers.just make sure you copy/paster a dragonfly battler there. Or import via resource extractor/import via the engine, near scripts/database, as zylos said before. Well, about the dragonfly fight, just make sure you add a new enemy, with the dragonfly battler, and then, go to enemy groups, and make a group with a dragonfly, so you can create a battle with the battle command, with the dragonfly.

;)
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

RMRK Junior
Well now I feel stupid. After looking through that RTP thing there is a dragonfly so I dont need to import anything anymore, but at least I know how to now for the future. Thanks