RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved] Background Color behind Characters During Gameplay

Rep:
Level 82
Ok...So I actually started making my own sprites and editing them...but when I actually use them in a game they still retain their background color...as in they character is in a colored rectangle the pic is on the bottom for better understanding
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 11:18:25 PM by starfoxluver »
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
make sure you imporst the characterset, and choose the background to be transparent. Else, open another charset sheet, and copy the background colour, and use it in that one. should work oo thought,..
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
When importing the Character Sets you should left click and right click the Backround to set the Backround as Transparent. Basicly what DG said, but I wanted make sure that you knew how to do it. Hope it works out! :)
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?