RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Temporary party members (rm xp)

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I wwant to know how to make a party member like a hireable mercenary that when he is dead he is removed from the party FOREVER

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
make a common event.

Conditional branch: If CHARACTER HP<=0, remove from party.

else: nothing
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
If there's nothing in the else part you can just get rid of it entirely by unchecking the "Set handling when conditions do not apply" part at the bottom of the conditional branch box, but that's trivial.

Also, it may be better to check for a knockout state, since there is a chance that having 0 HP would not mean being knocked out during the battle, and whatnot.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:54:31 PM by cozziekuns »