RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
tilesets...

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
how do you resize a tileset so that itll fit on the tilesheet properly?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I have no idea what you are talking about.

In order for me to give an appropriate answer, I will need to know the following things:

1. size of tileset (width x height)
2. version of RPGMaker
3. how long you wish to spend working on it in relation to the quality (eg. low time, low quality; long time, long quality; short time; mid quality; etc)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
i am using xp
i dont know the exact width and stuff but i want them to be the size of the defaults when i import them they are WAY smaller then that even when i hit the 4x button when i import them it makes no diffrence

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Well, I can't really help you if you can't find out the size of the image.

I mean, all I can tell is that this pic is smaller, and that means that you will need to edit them quite a bit to keep the quality up... especially when you are using XP, which, as I recall, has a much lower resolution graphic than VX
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
well thanks auyways ill figure it out some how

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Upload the tileset.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
i copy and pasted it to my desktop then imported it to the materials base
it didnt have an upload button on the site
if you know of a good site to get them from ill check it out
also if you know where to find sprites that have the swinging sword animation and all that it would be very helpful
ive been looking forever!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
if you click the link for Additional Options, one of the options will be for an attatchment.

If you can't find that, try imageshack, photobucket, deviantart I don't care, but we need to see what you are working with if you can't tell us.

Because, personally, I only use edits of the RTP...

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
i did tell you
i have rpg maker xp
whenever i import the tileset it is to small for the tilesheet it wont fit in the little blocks right
but its whatever ill figure it out

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Upload the image you want to slice into tileset form via http://imageshack.us/
Then post it  here like this [ img] URL [ / img] without spaces.

example:
[press quote to see the BBcode]

We can't help you unless we know what the it looks like, if it's pixel or not etc.
And if it's a whole image whatever.