RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] Skill Animation on Dead Allies don't show?

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I don't know if this is already been answered sorry...

I just want to know if there is a way to fix this...

I made my own animation for my skill Resurrection target; All Allies(DEAD) but the animation don't show just the flash and SE's...

but if i choose All Allies, animation shows but don't revive even though i put the "-incapacitated" state...

I want my animation to show on dead allies...

can anyone help me?

Rep:
Level 82
First and foremost, what battle system are you using, and is this skill being used by enemies or your players?

RMRK Junior
Oh, Thanks for the reply...

I'm using the Scene Battle Redux...

and this skill is used by a player...

i tried this out on the default battle system and there is no animation in the skill Raise too...

could be the default's problem...

might be a skill animation bug fix? script is a solution...

but i can't find any for skill animation...

i know in sbs like tankentai shows the skill animation even on dead characters... >.<

Rep:
Level 82
What other scripts do you happen to be using that uses the class Sprite_Battler?

RMRK Junior
i looked through all the scripts that i'm using and these are the scripts that uses the Sprite_Battler:

Vixotic_Damage_Pop up
Flash Selected Enemy by Modern Algebra
Minto's Monster Collapse

i dunno but i don't think any of these have to do with my skill animation :(

Rep:
Level 82
I'm pretty sure it's either of hte last two, but try removing them one at a time and see if that fixes it. Whatever script is removed at the time it's fixed is the problem.

RMRK Junior
nope no luck....

i tried removing them but still no animation...

is it really Sprite_Battler?

my target is All Dead Allies...

and even on the default battle, no custom scripts the animation for dead allies won't show either...

i really think some kind of fix script can help me here...

i hope there's one out there cause i looked everywhere for a script like that...

RMRK Junior
No one knows how to fix this? :(